Registration |Login

A First Look at Summer's New Photoshoot by Joan Allen

Joan Allen on Summer's Celebration of Marriage and Maternity Photoshoot

Twitter Name Change

New Photoshoot by Joan Allen Coming Soon! [Updated]

Summer Glau Wiki Become Summer-Glau.com + New Design
by chrisdvanne

Please Welcome a New Admin!

Serenity Auction: River's Outfit

Season Finale of Sequestered 'Ashes to Ashes' - Caps and Clips

Sequestered 1.11 'Johannesburg' Caps and Clips

Alphas Episode Stills - Gallery Update

The Cape 1x08 The Lich, Part 2 - 1080p HD Screencaps

Knights Of Badassdom Is Coming To NetFlix

The Cape 1x07 The Lich, Part 1 - 1080p HD Screencaps
by chrisdvanne

Bid On a Sculpture Featuring Kaylee And River Playing Jacks In 'Objects in Space'

CSTS Charity Auction With a Summer Glau Signed Firefly DVD

The Cape 1x06 Goggles and Hicks - 1080p HD Screencaps

The Cape 1x05 Dice - 1080p HD Screencaps

The Cape 1x04 Scales On A Train - 1080p HD Screencaps

The Cape 1x03 Kozmo - 1080p HD Screencaps

robbo made a comment on: Summer To Send Video Message To Her Fans

chrisdvanne made a comment on: Summer To Send Video Message To Her Fans

chrisdvanne made a comment on: Summer To Send Video Message To Her Fans

chrisdvanne made a comment on: A First Look at Summer's New Photoshoot by Joan Allen

robbo made a comment on: A First Look at Summer's New Photoshoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne made a comment on: Joan Allen on Summer's Celebration of Marriage and Maternity Photoshoot

chrisdvanne made a comment on: New Photoshoot by Joan Allen Coming Soon! [Updated]

chrisdvanne made a comment on: Summer Glau Wiki Become Summer-Glau.com + New Design

New TV Show with Summer

POSTED BY chrisdvanne ON April 04, 2013 | 12 COMMENTS

It looks like Summer Glau has a new TV show project that is currently going on and could make a guest appearance on the comedy-action series  NTSF:SD:SUV::

Paul Scheer, creator and star of Adult Swim's  NTSF:SD:SUV::, short for National Terrorism Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle, posted online a photo with Summer Glau and actress Abigail Spencer on set.

Summer Glau and Abigail Spencer on set of NTSF SD SUV

Summer Glau on NTSF SD SUV
Summer Glau and Abigail Spencer on set of NTSF SD SUV

At this stage, we have no official confirmation that Summer Glau is guest starring on NTSF:SD:SUV:: but it certainly looks that way.

NTSF:SD:SUV:: is a live action 10 minute procedural parody, that follows a group of reckless, aggressive, and pun wielding government agents who work hard to protect San Diego from numerous terrorist threats such as a Killer dolphin, Swedish virtual reality gangs, and a time traveling Leonardo da Vinci.  You can get more familiar with the show by watching previous episodes at their official website.

Stay tuned for more informations, we will post them when they come. You can also leave a comment under this News or in the dedicated thread in the forum.

Message #1 | ogy86 | 2013 April 04, 19:01 GMT

I hear about it first time. But it looks like fun.

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 2013 April 04, 19:30 GMT

I must say that's the first time I hear about that show. But you can watch a few 10 minutes episodes at their website (link on the News).

Message #3 | KevinInEngland | 2013 April 04, 19:39 GMT

Sounds like crap to me but I'll watch it and see. I don't particularly like The Big Bang Theory but it seems many Americans like it. Perhaps I should give up on her and move over to some other up-and-coming star or sway over to actresses like Lyndsy Fonseca, Leven Rambin, Stephanie Jacobsen, Lena Headey, Eliza Dushku, Azita Ghanizada etc.
I did not particularly like (actually I hated), Chuck - Uuuhhh Yuk.

I appreciate we all like various things and must understand that what Summer chooses is what she likes, so that is what we should like about her,
but I always saw her as a great actress and sincerely wish she could get a decent part that matches her talents again.

I have no doubt that she has a good humorous streak but because Knights of Badassdom was dropped, we will never know. I always wanted to know why she was protruding her lips, as I thought it might be to frighten away the demon. (I had to correct the word streek to streak - good job I noticed that).

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 2013 April 04, 19:59 GMT

I'll tell you a secret: the real reason why actors play in roles is because...they were offered the job, simply as that. (except for A-listers of course).

Like you, I cannot but note that Summer had a lead role in TSCC and now she has only guest starring roles or lead roles in minor productions, while someone like Leven Rambin has parts in blockbusters such as The Hunger Games or upcoming Percy Jackson sequel (good for her btw).

I have not given up on Summer (or I would not spend so much time adding content to this site).

Message #6 | ogy86 | 2013 April 04, 20:27 GMT

She had so well-started career after Serenity. TSCC was good, but then somewhere went wrong (management)?

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 2013 April 04, 19:49 GMT

Of course we're all very excited to see Summer Glau in another show but the question that we are all asking is: when will Summer have a recurring role?

Message #7 | robbo | 2013 April 04, 23:56 GMT

sounds as tho its worth a look but these 10 min, small parts doesnt give much credit for summer glau surely she is worth more than that, she has got more talent than leven rambin, no offence to leven rambin fans but summer glau is a really talented actress that seems to be slipping away, not sure whether she is just getting the brush off, she deserves much better than these small parts for a multi talented actress.

Message #8 | chrisdvanne | 2013 April 05, 05:58 GMT

Have you seen the fan page for Leven Rambin I recently created on Facebook or the attached Twitter account? If not, here are the links:
Faceboook: Leven Rambin Online
Twitter: @LevenRambinOnli

Like I say for decades (well, almost), Hollywood is only interested by young, pretty actresses; talent is not their main concern and Summer isn't the new flavor of the month, that's all.

It's true that it's easier for young, beautiful actresses such as Leven Rambin to find high profile roles, especially when you had the chance to play in a blockbuster like The Hunger Games.

Summer Glau should be doing bigger things than scarces guest star appearances. In the meantime, we should support her in everything she does, and hopefully her turn will come.

As a conclusion, our legitimate claim for bigger roles should not diminish our support and sending online positive vibes is the way. This is what I'm trying to do via this fan site and I'm glad you and a few other have chosen to accompany us.

100% agree with your comment in the forum smile

Message #9 | Fermi | 2013 April 05, 15:33 GMT

Come on why the long title on the show, this will completely destroy the layout on the "wiki pages" widget smile
Great news love those glasses wink

Message #10 | ogy86 | 2013 April 05, 22:42 GMT

I cannot help myself, but it's not nice to punch a person with glasses. biggrin

Message #11 | REG | 2013 April 10, 04:03 GMT

Kevin i guess you're not an obsessed fan like some of us. (yes i am one)
i am never gonna give up on Summer. she will break it big soon. i can feel it.

Message #12 | chrisdvanne | 2013 April 10, 06:16 GMT

He is (obsessed with Summer), believe me wink

But he has his own way of thinking and having different opinions makes this site more interesting imo.

Only registered users can add comments.
[ Registration | Login ]