Awesome Con
June 3-5, 2016

Comic Con Honolulu
July 29–31, 2016

By GreekPiece

Summer Glau Sculpture
By GreekPiece

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things

Comment that picture of Summer Glau!

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond

Summer Glau at Middle East Film and Comic Con 2016
By GreekPiece

No Animals / Humans were harmed during the filming of TSCC

Which is your favourite scene with Summer in TSCC?
By GreekPiece

chrisdvanne on: Bring home a Cameron Terminator bust

chrisdvanne on: Video of Summer’s panel at Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience

Garrett1995 on: Video of Summer’s panel at Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience

Cammy on: Behind the Scenes still from the set of Con Man

Cammy on: New footage of Summer at MEFCC VIP Lounge

REG on: Video: Summer hugs fan who missed her photograph session at MEFCC

REG on: Video: Summer hugs fan who missed her photograph session at MEFCC

Cammy on: Video: Summer hugs fan who missed her photograph session at MEFCC

REG on: Photo update - Serenity cast at the 'In Good Company' premiere

REG on: Video: Summer hugs fan who missed her photograph session at MEFCC

Help for the Holidays - Behind the Scenes video

Added by chrisdvanne on Nov 29, 2012 | 13 COMMENTS

Hallmark Channel has released Behind the Scenes footage of 'Help for the Holidays', as well as interviews with the cast. Summer Glau looks adorable with and without her elf costume. Let Summer's smile light up your holidays!

Go on location with the cast of "Help for the Holidays," starring Summer Glau and Eva La Rue and watch a few caps from the video (check out the Gallery for more caps).

Behind the ScenesBehind the ScenesBehind the Scenes

Behind the ScenesBehind the ScenesBehind the Scenes

[View Gallery Album]

Watch the promo trailer for more Happyness and Christmas spirit.

'Help for the Holidays' premieres on Hallmark Channel on Sunday, December 9 at 8/7c, we're getting closer smiley

Update : Everyone should watch the premiere in order to get the best possible ratings as possible but if you miss it, there are repeats throughout the month of December

• Thursday, December 13 at 8pm/7c
  • Sunday, December 16 at 2pm/1c
  • Tuesday, December 18 at 10pm/9c
  • Friday, December 21 at 6pm/5c
  • Saturday, December 22 at 12pm/11c:
  • Tuesday, December 25 at 12pm/11c

Message #1 | KevinInEngland | 2012 Nov 29, 02:17 GMT

I don't know how you spotted that but well done. Perhaps it is 'out there' in the US.

Message #2 | TerminatorEmily | 2012 Nov 29, 03:23 GMT

Haha this looks very fun (this as in...you guessed it!! The movie wink )

The movie looks like a great holiday movie, Summer was very funny.

Message #3 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Nov 29, 08:15 GMT

The day you will spot that kind of things before me, you can take my job as a blogger at the Summer Glau Wiki tongue

I hope you enjoyed the video smile

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Nov 29, 08:16 GMT

Summer's smile is enough to make me watch the movie but it also sounds like a lot of fun :-)
I wonder why the video completely ignore the romance part, though.

Message #5 | KevinInEngland | 2012 Nov 29, 15:01 GMT

Chris, I hope it is done properly. They can't copy other films that I have seen recently where Santa's little helper goes to California.

Message #6 | Choupy | 2012 Nov 29, 16:49 GMT

I agree with both of you !

wink

Message #7 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Nov 29, 15:40 GMT

All these cheesy Christmas movies are build the same way and end the same way; they bring to the audience exactly what they're waiting for, aka joy, happyness, romance and Christmas spirit...this is why so many people love them.

'Help for the Holidays' has it all and magic on top of this smile

Message #8 | TerminatorEmily | 2012 Nov 29, 20:19 GMT

you are One Hundred Percent correct chrisdvanne! happy

smile wink wink

Message #9 | robbo | 2012 Nov 30, 00:41 GMT

what a cool video. getting into the christmas spirit now after seeing, that awesome smile that summer glau has, absolutely beautiful enough to make you go weak at the knees. cant wait to watch the film looks really cool. cool smile

Message #10 | TerminatorEmily | 2012 Nov 30, 20:24 GMT

Oh yeah...I so agree.... cool cool

Summer Glau!
She makes me feel fine!
I want her to pull out a candy cane (Behind my ears!)
Summer Glau!
OH Summer Glau
Oh Summer Glau
She rocks and she can (Kill you with her brain)
Summer Glau!

Like my song guys??? happy happy biggrin

Message #11 | Choupy | 2012 Dec 01, 11:19 GMT

Lol, it's crazy song !! I like !

wink

Message #12 | TerminatorEmily | 2012 Dec 01, 13:27 GMT

biggrin

Message #13 | KevinInEngland | 2012 Dec 02, 08:58 GMT

TerminatorEmily. She can go to CA if she wants. The last elf was a redhead who fell in love with the wrong cad but eventually found she was with the right guy in the shop all along. There wasn't kids in that film, so this will be different. I think CA is the best place to go.
jfyi, David Martin-Porras is there with the 90210 team. It seems he is finding it hard going.... I believe he is implying that all the bikini chics are the cause! Spanish translations do not always come out the same, as he was saying
Dios, qué difícil es estar mono tras 12 horas de rodaje! = God, how hard it is to be single after 12 hours of shooting!
He might have meant.... I don't know, you decide haha.

Only registered users can add comments.
[ Registration | Login ]