menu
person

Happy Birthday wishes to Summer

On July 24, Summer Glau will be 35 and we want to give you the chance to make her feel special by saying Happy Birthday and sending your best wishes to Summer and her beautiful family.

We will have a small virtual Birthday party here, where you will be able to see the wishes of other fans, leave your own and even blow out the candle of the Birthday cake yourself. Will you joins us?

You’re welcome to leave your messages for Summer in the comment section below (as a member or as a guest), by mail or in every place this News will be posted such as Facebook or Twitter and we will add your messages for you to the comments.

Small suggestion: why don't you tell us in a few words in your message how you became a fan of Summer and why you appreciate her as an actress and as a person (especially if you have met her, Val and baby Milena at a convention).

Watch the Summer Glau's Birthday invitation video that our member Admirator put up to this effect and feel free to share it.

A Birthday video and a virtual Birthday cake will be added to this News on July 24th. This News will be constantly updated with Birthday Wishes and tributes to Summer Glau coming from you, her fans!

I would like to thank those who contributed to the making of this News, namely our members Admirator, KevinInEngland, robbo and our friend Alexandr Volkov from the Russian community of fans. Our friend Shano - who goes by the name of summerglauuk_fc on Instagram - and the many Tumblr or Facebook pages dedicated to Summer deserves a special mention for their untiring support of our favorite actress.

15 Jul 2016
  Message #1 | KevinInEngland | 15 Jul 2016, 13:31 GMT
[Entry]

For the lady that made a big difference to my life.

Message #2 | Admirator | 15 Jul 2016, 14:33 GMT
[Entry]

Happy birthday Summer and triple-digit years of happiness smile , love, health and joy, to you, your family and all the people that you love (pretty much the whole world wink )! We thank you for producing nice feelings, within all of us and for all the moments of joy you give us through your work smile . I reserve one more message on the actual birthday.
Excellent environment Chrisdvanne! We thank your friends too for their contributions, including this amazing banner smile !

Message #3 | yakoub_2000 | 15 Jul 2016, 17:52 GMT [Entry]

Have a fantastic birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Message #4 | chrisdvanne_ | 15 Jul 2016, 23:11 GMT
[Entry]

From Facebook user Ricky Williamson:

Happy birthday to summer

Message #5 | REG | 16 Jul 2016, 05:00 GMT
[Entry]

Happy Birthday Summer. Have a lovely day and may your wishes come true.

I became a fan when I saw her on Firefly. I had seen her on the Angel episode Waiting in the Wings but at the time I didn't know who she was. I have seen pretty much everything she's done with the exception of the Cold Case episode and the CSI episode. I like her because she is a very kind down to earth person and a little bit shy. I can relate to that. I am very shy in most situations and because of my anxiety. I admire Summer because she keeps going no matter the obstacles in her way. I am the same. I don't give up no matter how hard things can be.
I love you Summer and don't ever stop being the awesome, kind, caring person you are <3

Message #6 | chrisdvanne_ | 16 Jul 2016, 07:56 GMT
[Entry]

From YouTube user ilvsamcat :

Awww, happy birthday Summer!!

Message #7 | Nick95 | 16 Jul 2016, 15:07 GMT
[Entry]

Happy Birthday to you, Summer Lyn Glau, the most beautiful woman in the world!!!! I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family!!!!! You gave to me the most wonderful experience of my life!!!! You are a miracle!!!!I love
you!!!!

Sincerely, Nicolas Moscatt

Message #8 | Fermi | 16 Jul 2016, 20:22 GMT
[Entry]

Happy birthday Summer! I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness.

Message #9 | robbo | 18 Jul 2016, 01:36 GMT
[Entry]

Well, Summer Glau its that time of the year and i would like to propose a toast! It's your birthday and even more gorgeous funny, cute and charming than ever' You don't look a day over fabulous!

My birthday wish for Summer Glau is that of a lovely day with her beloved family not just today because it is her birthday but all year round.
And continue to love life with her beautiful family and never stop dreaming and may beauty and happiness surround Summer on her special day.
For one Summer who has that special touch, kind - thoughtful and always a smile upon her face, everything she does is with style and grace. Please know today how special you are, wherever you go, whether near or far may the kindness you spread, keep returning to you.

Sending your way a bouquet of happiness to wish you a very' happy birthday Summer!

Lots of love

Robbo

Message #10 | chrisdvanne_ | 20 Jul 2016, 22:47 GMT
[Entry]

Andrew send us by mail his touching and inspiring story.

A year ago I was undergoing cancer treatment and today Summer you might be thirty five, but I am one year old again, I gained inspiration and determination to succeed and beat this disease, just as you did, when you were told your dancing days were over, you are a strong and beautiful woman. I hope that you have a lovely day and wonderful night on this your special day, I hope to meet you one day and that you like the book I sent you last year. Best wishes to you and your family.

Kind Regards

Andrew

Message #11 | TheViking | 20 Jul 2016, 22:56 GMT [Entry]

Hip Hip Horray!!

Congratulations on your birthday. You rock, so keep on rocking and have a wonderful day and life.

Best wishes;) from

The Viking,
Sweden

Message #12 | MattM | 22 Jul 2016, 02:32 GMT
[Entry]

Dear Summer,

I hope all has been well with you since I’ve last seen you in Philly a year ago. As you celebrate your 35 years of existence, let it be a remind of how much you have been a blessing in the lives of the people around you and how much they cherish you. I hope your birthday is filled with joy and that you spend it with the ones you mean so much to you. Happy birthday! smile

Sincerely,
Matt

Message #13 | ShanoHepworth | 23 Jul 2016, 14:53 GMT [Entry]

Happy Birthday Summer Glau just know that you are very special to many fans as im one of them. I may have never met you but i still support you i think your a very talented individual I think your gorgeous and I think about you alot as wierd as that may sont and I hope that someday I can find a girlfriend that looks like you or has a simular personality. And we also share the same best episodes from TSCC. Enjoy your day beautiful.

Message #14 | Charley_Dixon | 24 Jul 2016, 08:28 GMT
[Entry]

Happy Birthday Summer!

Only registered users can add comments.