menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Devo Post # 871 | Saturday, 13 Aug 2011 - 02:27
Group: Friends
Quote (Blazius)
Maybe we have found the big Summer Glau mistery!!!! Maybe Summer is an immortal entity(possibly alien!) with inhuman beauty who lived among us for thousands of years. People always worshiped her because she was sooo inhumanly adorable and she remained recorded through history only in different names. Her current name "Summer Glau"(Glau~Glow!!!) is too perfectly describes her so she probably chose her current name intentionally. Egyptians called her Hathor, Greeks called her Aphrodite, Romans called her Venus. In the Bible she is known as Mary Magdalene (Jesus is of the same species as her).In the Arthurian legends she is known as Guinevere( but she was also the Lady of the Lake just in her different form). Later she resurfaced to be the model of Mona Lisa and The Birth of Venus because... she was bored you know or tried to send a message to someone. But what is her purpose here? Is she monitoring us? Or she is just taking a break and having some fun among us mortals? Nobody knows. Yet! I know, I love conspiracy theories.....

Quote (michelangelo)
Sorry Joe73, i think Gargaros beat you with these awesome pictures. It looks like the photograph aksed her to pose like Mona Lisa, or maybe it's the contrary, Mona Lisa posed as Summer Glau, who knows. Also to reinforce your theory Blazius, guess what is the first name of Summer's character in Knights of Badassdom? Gwen, aka diminutive for Guinevere. The signification of this first name is pure, sacred. This fits perfectly your theory and explains the admiration we have for her, i mean it seriously!

...it's all starting to make sense.

This may also explain the hoverhand phenomena.

Message edited by Devo - Saturday, 13 Aug 2011, 02:27

chrisdvanne_ Post # 872 | Saturday, 13 Aug 2011 - 07:44
Group: Administrators
Quote (Devo)
...it's all starting to make sense.

Absolutely!

What was the title of the serie and episode in which Summer made her tv debut ?
Angel
'waiting in the wings'

Click on image for bigger size

It's clearly another reference to her divine essence.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 13 Aug 2011, 07:47

Blazius Post # 873 | Saturday, 13 Aug 2011 - 16:08
Quote (michelangelo)
There is a french expression for that : "elle est touché par la Grâce" which comes from the religion and that is tranlated by
"to be touched by God's grace". I mentioned yesterday people saying on twitter that Summer "looks, talks and acts" like a Disney princess". I think this is a non-religious way to express the same idea. People like Summer brings with them purety and goodness: this is blatant when you see her interacting with her fans for example. Even the way she reacts on the video above when she's in the car signing autographs shows that.

Wow! That is a truly beautiful expression! You French surely know how to express yourself beautifully! This metaphore is the best way so far to describe Summer. There is undeniably something that makes her truly godlike. The guys on twitter and even us struggled to express this so far but I think we are the closest now.

Quote (michelangelo)
Absolutely!

What was the title of the serie and episode in which Summer made her tv debut ?
Angel
'waiting in the wings'

It's clearly another reference to her divine essence.

Good catch! Another clue of Summers divinity! Maybe we should examine her responses in interviews too. Maybe she left some hints there as well!

And so the mystery continues....

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Gargaros Post # 874 | Saturday, 13 Aug 2011 - 17:43
http://govvs.blogspot.com/2009/05/summer-glau-look-alike-contest.html

chrisdvanne_ Post # 875 | Sunday, 14 Aug 2011 - 00:37
Quote (Gargaros)
http://govvs.blogspot.com/2009/05/summer-glau-look-alike-contest.html

I'm sure we've all seen or believe we've seen girls that look a like Summer; last time for me was a 11 year old girl from Spain : i met her parents at a tennis tournament (the older sister is a junior champion in Spain) and we had a blast speaking half english and half by gestures.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 876 | Sunday, 14 Aug 2011 - 08:43
A friend of mine on twitter send me a link to a video (tribute to Summer) asking if i had seen it; firstly it sounds familiar but seing the logo of the Summer Glau Wiki and "Join the Wiki of Awesomeness" at the end of the video finished to convince me that Fermi and i have seen it ;)) Sunday starts with a good laugh haha

I will embedd it here though because the efforts of fans to bring Summer under the spotlights must be encouraged

Fox012 Post # 877 | Sunday, 14 Aug 2011 - 17:26
Group: Users
bye

Was Not sure if you Seen it or not well atleast you had a Good laugh =)
Heres my New Video biggrin

yahoo

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_ Post # 878 | Sunday, 14 Aug 2011 - 17:53
Quote (Fox012)
Was Not sure if you Seen it or not well atleast you had a Good laugh =)
Heres my New Video biggrin

N, i did not see it, thanks for posting it!

I was wondering when fans would start to post their own video from the amazing FHM photoshoot; great job Fox012.

Fox012 Post # 879 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 02:16
Group: Users
Thanks =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_ Post # 880 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 07:55
Capsule Computers's staff members (video games website) reveal their top 5 geeky crushes.

Phil Federico – MasterAbbott
1. Summer Glau – OMG If I had the chance I’d ask her to marry me. She is possibly the most attractive women on the planet in my eyes. An amazing and very talented actress, I especially enjoyed Summer’s role as Sean Connors protector in Terminator “The Sarah Conor” Chronicles. I hope Summer comes down for Supanova next year so I can propose to her ;)

Summer Glau attended pop culture expo Supanova in Australia last year (see picture) and i hope for Phil she will this year too.

Summer Glau at Supanova 2010 in Gallery.

termi-ninja-tor Post # 881 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 20:50
I just saw on the Blue Wiki that kaotic posted a new music video by Keith Urban that features Summer. The song is Long Hot Summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtfBxUTXRY&ob=av2n

I wonder who the guy is that she is kissing. Just an actor for the vid?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 882 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 21:06
Thanks for the info Ninja but i am sure think the Summer Glau Wiki was the first fansite to have posted it, long before the Blue Wiki.

I don't recognize the guy either; must be a model.

Jason_Connor Post # 883 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 21:30
It might be Cooper Gross Reynolds? (I think that's his name) I think Summer and him are still a couple??

Message edited by Jason_Connor - Monday, 15 Aug 2011, 21:31

termi-ninja-tor Post # 884 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 21:31
Quote (michelangelo)
Thanks for the info Ninja but i am sure think the Summer Glau Wiki was the first fansite to have posted it, long before the Blue Wiki.

Ah! So sorry. I must have missed it here.

Can anyone help me find our earlier post of this video?

(I saw the YouTube "publication date" for the video was August 15, 2011, and I just assumed it was new. Apologies.)

Fermi Post # 885 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 21:33

Screencaps in the gallery: http://photos.summer-glau.com/thumbnails.php?album=241

I don't know who the guy is, probably some unknown actor?

@Jason_Connor No that is not him.

You can't stop the signal!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: