menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
chrisdvanne Post # 3076 | Wednesday, 12 Sep 2018 - 20:34
Group: Administrators
# 3081

Yes, same for me Kevin. I wanted to give everyone there an update on my TSCC-related tweets but couldn't log in either.

Here's TNT's profile page: https://www.summer-glau.com/index/8-11
Simply hit the "Send PM" button.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEngland Post # 3077 | Wednesday, 12 Sep 2018 - 21:55
Group: Friends
Hello.  The 5 digit codes that I'm expected to type in never work.  It never worked last time either.  After trying 4 or 5 times, I got really fed up and gave up.  Therefore I was not able to send Termi a telex message.

Admirator Post # 3078 | Friday, 05 Oct 2018 - 06:02
Group: Moderators
World Smile Day today smile .. Do you know anyone with an expertise in it?

Appreciating her teachings smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Admirator Post # 3079 | Wednesday, 02 Jan 2019 - 07:35
An older idea reworked:

Summer Glau OverSweeting and the aftermath:

It's a simple video, it didn't take me more than 30'..
and i..i...i appreciate Summer smile !

chrisdvanne Post # 3080 | Saturday, 05 Jan 2019 - 00:26
Twitter user @bentoalson had the chance to meet Summer this January and shared this lovely selfie of Summer in her natural beautiful state.

Thanks for being so cool and letting me take a picture with you at Trader Joe’s. I genuinely appreciate your work and am grateful I had an opportunity to tell you in person.

Summer Glau photographed with fan in San Antonio

KevinInEngland Post # 3081 | Saturday, 05 Jan 2019 - 09:49
The first thing that came to my mind was...... you answer that. (Clue... she looked young).
(Yes, she does look radiant.)

chrisdvanne Post # 3082 | Sunday, 20 Jan 2019 - 15:41
10 years (and two tiny humans) later, nothing has changed. Same Terminator pout, same cowboy boots. I notice that Sunny (in the carrying harness) has already mastered the Terminator scowl. :-)

10 years (and two tiny humans) later, nothing has changed. Same Terminator pout, same cowboy boots.

KevinInEngland Post # 3083 | Monday, 21 Jan 2019 - 10:13
She has a charming little daughter at her side.  A busy mum no doubt.

Admirator Post # 3084 | Friday, 25 Jan 2019 - 07:11
For the fans of Summer, she is literally the screen saver wink of every TVseries/film she participated. Also, a part of the fans' brain is occupied by her images. It's like a bday! Summarizing.. (or Summer-izing? smile )

BTW You can count me too into her fans wink . We all appreciate her smile .

Admirator Post # 3085 | Monday, 04 Feb 2019 - 06:11
The Good, the "Bad" and the Smiley smile .
Summer Glau Good Bad Smiley
..and appreciation smile ..

ampertox Post # 3086 | Tuesday, 12 Feb 2019 - 01:10
Group: Checked
OK, I also have something new: "Cam", I hope you will like it

I just uploaded it on Vimeo and, as I said in the description, I hope I will be able to finish by the end of next month. I really enjoy it working on it, the only problem is the available time :P

KevinInEngland Post # 3087 | Tuesday, 12 Feb 2019 - 12:05
I've just seen the video.  gosh, you must have spent ages searching for all the good bits from various episodes.
I like the HQ.  You have very good software to be able to upload from blu-ray.  I couldn't do that.
Nice music too.
This is one of my favourites.

ampertox Post # 3088 | Tuesday, 12 Feb 2019 - 18:23
Hi Kevin

I'm glad you like it, thanks! Well, searching for those sequences is the least difficult problem - they are there, basically, and I'm enjoying looking for them wink Me I'm more concerned about what they call "writer's block" - lack of inspiration, ideas, making me to screw it up right in the middle (happened alot of times). But, as Cromartie-John Henry-Dillahunt said, "we'll see" smile

Software is nothing special: I'm using Win10's Shotcut as video editor, alongside MKVToolnix and XMediaRecode for video cutting, VLC for taking snapshots, PhotoScape as image editor for stills, and Audacity as audio editor; all are freeware. I also have the paid version of VideoPad video editor but, even being more capable than Shotcut, is slower (32- vs 64-bit and doesn't use very good the GeForce card) The credit goes to the hardware - PC/CPU/GPU is indeed a very powerful one.

Music - I'm old fashion - both songs used are Vangelis: 1982 Blade Runner / Main Titles and 1973 L'apocalypse des animaux / La petite fille de la mer.

Admirator Post # 3089 | Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019 - 16:03
Greetings KevinInEngland and congratulations to ampertox (# 3094) for his her great work! I liked the editing, the whole video had an interesting arc and it's always refreshing seeing Summer Glau as Cameron smile . Also, i'm Greek and i appreciate Vangelis' music, as much as i appreciate Summer smile !
Well done!

ctann Post # 3090 | Thursday, 21 Feb 2019 - 03:53
ampertoxAdmirator,
Great video ampertox! That must have taken a while to clip out various moments from the show! I'm doing something a tad similar but with a cover song containing lyrics that reference TSCC and Terminator as a whole, I should have it released by the end of this month.

"Fate is what we make of it."

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
Search: