menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau and Social Medias
Summer Glau and Social Medias
Fox012 Post # 61 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 01:19
Group: Users
Well There is a New profile that vent Viral on Fb

Its hard To say if it is a Fake or not its Pretty Accurate and Elaborate also Looks Veryfied

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Fermi Post # 62 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 01:52
Group: Administrators
Quote (Fox012)
Well There is a New profile that vent Viral on Fb Its hard To say if it is a Fake or not its Pretty Accurate and Elaborate also Looks Veryfied

Actually there is 2 new profiles that vent viral facebook non them is accurate both are obvious fake. Have people nothing better to do?

You can't stop the signal!

Fox012 Post # 63 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 02:09
Quote (Fermi)
Have people nothing better to do?

Obviously not...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Blazius Post # 64 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 02:15
Group: Friends
Quote (Fermi)
Actually there is 2 new profiles that vent viral facebook non them is accurate both are obvious fake. Have people nothing better to do?

I have absolutely no idea what they gain by all of this. I mean there isn't money involved or anything. Its only that some naive fans will send them praising messages because they believe they are Summer but other than that?

It doesn't even worth the time.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 65 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 02:25
Quote (Blazius)
It doesn't even worth the time.

It's not worth mentioning it here because we contribute to create the buzz imo. Fermi said it's fake and that's enough for me.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Blazius Post # 66 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 03:37
I still firmly believe BTW( as I said when we created this thread) that despite all of these foolishness she should try to make an online connection to her fans via a live chat for example( I remember seeing somewhere maybe michelangelo posted it but I can't search through every thread that Whedon did something similar too recently)

Its true that she is very friendly, down to earth and open to her fans on conventions but pretty much only those can benefit from it who live in America and close enough to attend. But it was proved many times that just as many Europians love her as Americans. And as I said it wouldn't require her to pay attention only once a month or even in rarer intervals.

FordStaff Post # 67 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 03:58
I still firmly believe BTW( as I said when we created this thread) that despite all of these foolishness she should try to make an online connection to her fans via a live chat for example( I remember seeing somewhere maybe michelangelo posted it but I can't search through every thread that Whedon did something similar too recently)

Its true that she is very friendly, down to earth and open to her fans on conventions but pretty much only those can benefit from it who live in America and close enough to attend. But it was proved many times that just as many Europians love her as Americans. And as I said it wouldn't require her to pay attention only once a month or even in rarer intervals.

She may just not be comfortable doing such a thing. We know she is very shy. It may seem like something to expect of public figures, but they have lives that are not devoted to their fans exclusively and us non famous people ought to give them some slack for such things. Particularly in Summer's case she was never in it for this type of thing she is an artist in every sense of the word.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Message edited by FordStaff - Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 04:12

Fox012 Post # 68 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 10:36
well probably Fermi mentioned 2 other profiles to be fake the one who joined our group on FB has much friends on it likely those who are also friended with Mari and supposed to know her Offline I don´t think that those people friend a fake but despite this I Read the postings on that profiles wall and all posting something like "you will be in our prayers" and "i Heard you going thru a rough time" did I / We miss Something now I´m a bit worried and also Confused...

Message edited by Fox012 - Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 10:41

Fermi Post # 69 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 13:34
Quote (Fox012)
well probably Fermi mentioned 2 other profiles to be fake the one who joined our group on FB has much friends on it likely those who are also friended with Mari and supposed to know her Offline I don´t think that those people friend a fake but despite this I Read the postings on that profiles wall and all posting something like "you will be in our prayers" and "i Heard you going thru a rough time" did I / We miss Something now I´m a bit worried and also Confused...

Everybody got a friend request from this account and that is how they all know about it.
There is no official confirmation about the genuineness of that account.
The purpose with this thread is to discuss if Summer should or not use a Official account/website to promote her career”. It is not the place to debate what happens on Summer Glau/her relatives/her relatives friends private facebook profiles because that would violate our code of conduct.

Edit: One don't know what these comments are about, but don't assume the worst.

You can't stop the signal!

Fox012 Post # 70 | Friday, 11 Nov 2011 - 14:13
@Fermi

Yeah there is no Offical Sign (yet?)

who knows if real or fake like you said likely all FB profiles are fakes i give it a rest...

Edit well Fermi u where right and it has been confirmed by Cooper Gross angry

Message edited by Fox012 - Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 22:53

chrisdvanne_ Post # 71 | Friday, 06 Apr 2012 - 13:36
Summer confirmed at the Emerald Comicon panel that "she's not on Twitter"; watch at 50:50 of the video.

However Lena Headey is (back) in apparently, according to fansite lena heaydey online :

Anthony Fitzgerald tweeted a new photo of Lena when she was visiting the Jimmy Kimmel show. And some great news is that Lena now has Twitter! Will be a delight to follow her tweets Go to IAMLenaHeadey view her page.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 72 | Sunday, 06 May 2012 - 08:40
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Summer confirmed at the Emerald Comicon panel that "she's not on Twitter"; watch at 50:50 of the video.

But things might change in the future.

We know that Jewel Staite twitted a while ago that she would try to convince Summer to go on Twitter, also a Supanova attendee reported that Summer's mum was trying to convince her (see quote 1 below) and apparently Morena, who also attended Supanova, would also try to convince Summer (see quote 2).

Quote (1)
Oliver-Todd Hunter ‏ @OliverTwist26
@chrisdvanne no problem p.s I asked Summer why she doesn't have Twitter and age said her mum keeps telling her to and shes thinking about it

Quote (2)
The Dave ‏ @dacoopman
@missmorenab You vowed to get Summer Glau on Twitter by the end of your Australia trip. What happened? #cheersfortrying

But the bigger push could come from Scent of the Missing producers if/when it is picked up; because Hollywood has measured the weight of Twitter as a tool to promote an actor's name and most importantely a tv show. This is exactly what happened when Alphas's producers "invited" the actors (at least those who weren't already on Twitter) to create an account when the serie started.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 07 May 2012, 08:28

Blazius Post # 73 | Monday, 07 May 2012 - 03:17
Quote (chrisdvanne)
But things might change in the future.

Well I always championed more interaction between Summer and her fans so I'd welcome it from a fan perspective.

Of course we all know that Summer is not like any other celebrity who like to advertise themselves, write about their private life and such to gain more fame and TBH I can very well understand her reluctance as I'm too a person who never was a great fan of these social networking sites. In this matter I dare to assume that I perfectly know whats in her head.

As such I wouldn't like myself if somebody "invited" me too hard to have Twitter so IMO she should decide it herself if she wants it or not instead of the Scent producers.

REG Post # 74 | Monday, 21 May 2012 - 10:57
it would be nice if Summer was on twitter.
like you Blazius i didn't like networking sites either at first. and i am still a bit hesitant about them at times and i know how it can eat up your time and people can spam and abuse you for no reason at all other than they just want to be douche bags. not saying all people on twitter, facebook and other sites are like that, but there are a great many that make accounts just to spam and abuse.
so i can understand if Summer doesn't join twitter.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Thierry Post # 75 | Monday, 21 May 2012 - 15:34
Quote (chrisdvanne)
But the bigger push could come from Scent of the Missing producers if/when it is picked up; because Hollywood has measured the weight of Twitter as a tool to promote an actor's name and most importantely a tv show. This is exactly what happened when Alphas's producers "invited" the actors (at least those who weren't already on Twitter) to create an account when the serie started.

that's almost an order rather than an invitation.....
the most important is that if Summer joins Twitter is to respect absolutely her through her Twitter account...

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau and Social Medias
Search: