menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau and Social Medias
Summer Glau and Social Medias
Fermi Post # 31 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 16:45
Group: Administrators
Quote (Devo)
Summer used to have a FB account but she said in an interview that it kept getting hacked so she just deleted it.
That was a private account used only to connect with her friends and family on internet. Summer has never used a official facebook to connect with her fans.

The impostor take advantage of what is said that interview. The Esquire Magazine interview was in March the fake "Summer lyn Glau" account was taken down after that and re-opened in august.

With the opening wallpost.
Quote (fake summer lyn glau)

Hello guys. I had to close my old account because of some cruel things happened there. But I'm back. Busy times ahead. Much love! xoxox

The imposter has left several fake messages since, and some fans actually believe those are real.

You can't stop the signal!

Fermi Post # 32 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 16:52
Warning anyone who is communicating with you on social networking sites claiming to be the real Summer Glau without any real evidence is a lier.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 33 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 17:07
Let me just add this :

Anyone who is communicating with you on social networking sites in perfect English claiming to be the real michelangelo is a liar lol

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012 Post # 34 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 19:01
Group: Users
Lol michelangelo

Yeah I Know that Fermi... biggrin

But You are also friend with a Dozen of Fakes even another "Summer lyn Glau"

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 19:06

Fermi Post # 35 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 20:23
Quote (Fox012)

But You are also friend with a Dozen of Fakes even another "Summer lyn Glau"

Yeah I you right.

I removed everybody with the exact name "Summer lyn Glau" or "Summer Glau", the Fermi enrico(summerglauwiki) account is just used to advertise this website, and have many RP accounts on its friend list. I did not add any of those accounts in the belief that they where real.

Fox012 Post # 36 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 20:36
There´s Nothing wrong with RP accounts aslong the person who is behind it Mark it as RP and not Act They are The real Deal... but Those Fakes who claim to be The real One is Just mean the one Summer i posted People actually Post Stuff in the Belief it is the real summer... wacko

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

FordStaff Post # 37 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 20:46
Group: Friends
There´s Nothing wrong with RP accounts aslong the person who is behind it Mark it as RP and not Act They are The real Deal...

Seems pretty wrong to me to utilize fame/success that is not yours without consent for some strange form of personal gain (attention whores?).

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Fox012 Post # 38 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 21:13
Quote (FordStaff)
QuoteThere´s Nothing wrong with RP accounts aslong the person who is behind it Mark it as RP and not Act They are The real Deal...Seems pretty wrong to me to utilize fame/success that is not yours without consent for some strange form of personal gain (attention whores?).

Role Players are not up to gain Fame they do it for Fun well a RP with the name of "summer glau" is a diffrent story most of the roleplayers i Know Use The characters Name (e.g Cameron Philips, River tam, Etc)

FordStaff Post # 39 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 21:23
That I would agree is perfectly fine. The characters are free game, sorry my misunderstanding. Role Playing an actual person on some type of social media site I would find wrong though.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Fox012 Post # 40 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 21:41
Quote (FordStaff)
That I would agree is perfectly fine. The characters are free game, sorry my misunderstanding. Role Playing an actual person on some type of social media site I would find wrong though.

No Problem I aint think that those "summer lyn galu" profile(´s) are not up for RP they mainly claim to be the real summer

there are weird persons in This world...

chrisdvanne_ Post # 41 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 23:32
I'm pretty sure i have created an account under the name "Summer Glau something" on a social network somewhere; my intention was not to fool people about my real identity but for marketing reasons and be sure Google selects my posts when someone Google search for news about Summer. Just like a lot of people name their tumblr "Summer Glau Fan" or "Summer Glau News" and so on.
I couldn't say where it was though because i've never used it.

But using Summer's name to fool people is just lame.

Devo Post # 42 | Thursday, 20 Oct 2011 - 23:43
Quote (Fermi)
Quote (Devo)Summer used to have a FB account but she said in an interview that it kept getting hacked so she just deleted it. That was a private account used only to connect with her friends and family on internet. Summer has never used a official facebook to connect with her fans. The impostor take advantage of what is said that interview. The Esquire Magazine interview was in March the fake "Summer lyn Glau" account was taken down after that and re-opened in august. With the opening wallpost. Quote (fake summer lyn glau) Hello guys. I had to close my old account because of some cruel things happened there. But I'm back. Busy times ahead. Much love! xoxox The imposter has left several fake messages since, and some fans actually believe those are real.

A person I know online sent a request to her mother a long time ago and she accepted. After Summer got an account they sent her a request and she added them.

I would have sent a request myself if I had a Facebook account already, but I was not going to create one just to follow Summer. That would be creepy.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 43 | Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011 - 22:05
By looking at all the crap posted on twitter and even in entertainment blogs today, i can understand why Summer Glau wants to stay away from this.

Fermi Post # 44 | Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011 - 22:23
The world is full of idiots there is nothing one can do about it.

Fox012 Post # 45 | Sunday, 06 Nov 2011 - 12:49
It´s Good That Summer has no FB / Twitter because of all the lame people outside

on getglue there was (and still is) a Comment that says "I would lick her A** after she took a sh*T" I Actually feel sorry for summer if those "Fan" and Summer meet someday on a con or similar sad

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Summer Glau and Social Medias
Search: