menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » photoshoot of Summer Glau from Esquire Magazine
photoshoot of Summer Glau from Esquire Magazine
KrelleK Post # 16 | Friday, 18 Feb 2011 - 18:58
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
I wish Summer Glau the best for the future; and everyone can be assured that we will be there at her side, supporting her.

So say we all biggrin so say we all biggrin and I have not even seen that much BSG LOL, we wish the best of all things

Message edited by KrelleK - Friday, 18 Feb 2011, 18:59

Fermi Post # 17 | Friday, 18 Feb 2011 - 21:49
Group: Administrators
I'm so glad that this wiki got spared from those crazy "Summer Glau being destructed by Hollywood" discussions that has been seen on other boards. That always happen when new sexy photoshoot of Summer is published.

You guys are the best Summer fans

You can't stop the signal!

Fermi Post # 18 | Saturday, 19 Feb 2011 - 00:42
This is just the preview will we see more videos from this photoshoot

Fermi Post # 19 | Saturday, 19 Feb 2011 - 00:55

an edited video from the photoshooting

Fermi Post # 20 | Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011 - 20:43
Here is an article about esquire interview http://blog.mysanantonio.com/jakle06....am-girl
from My San Antonio
Here is what they wrote about what Summer said, what she feel when reading the retarded peoples comments online.
Ah, Summer, don’t take any of that to heart! You’re so pretty, sweet and talented, you’ll be scooped up by some director again before you know it. Meantime, it would be so cool to see you in another guest shot on “The Big Bang Theory.”

termi-ninja-tor Post # 21 | Wednesday, 28 Sep 2011 - 02:48
Quote (Fermi)
Summer Glau appear in a video clip and an interview for the "Woman We Love" section of Esquire.

By the way, the house in the video is located at 30708 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, California.
Here's a rental listing for it:

http://www.google.com/imgres?....rl=http

chrisdvanne_ Post # 22 | Wednesday, 28 Sep 2011 - 09:07
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
Quote (Fermi)Summer Glau appear in a video clip and an interview for the "Woman We Love" section of Esquire. By the way, the house in the video is located at 30708 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, California. Here's a rental listing for it: http://www.google.com/imgres?....rl=http

I'm sure we've seen this house in many clips or movies.

Summer Glau in Esquire Photoshoot,

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 23 | Wednesday, 12 Oct 2011 - 17:25
Esquire.com has released the results of their annual Sexiest Woman Alive Madness tournament won by Katrina Bowden (Summer Glau was not nominated or i would talked to you about it) and this is the opportunity for the website to look back to 'The Year in Women' at their website.

Among other sections is one that you know off : The Women We Love.
Here is a screencap of the front page :

Indeed Summer Glau featured in this section on February, 2011. The article included lovely pictures at the beach from photograph Brian Bowen Smith (see Wiki gallery at Photoshootings Esquire) and a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saj_4MiNHLo).

Summer Glau's video of the 'Women We Love' section is listed among the most popular ones (see screencap below) :

Source : Esquire

chrisdvanne_ Post # 24 | Tuesday, 25 Oct 2011 - 23:50
The gallery has been updated with bigger home-made scans from the March issue of Esquire :

Gallery link:
- Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > Esquire Magazine - March 2011

Fermi Post # 25 | Sunday, 29 Jan 2012 - 17:38
Summer Glau Online just re-open with a new owner Nicole and they are updating their gallery with a new picture from Esquire photoshoot

Esquire photoshoot - Summer Glau

Watch more photos of Summer from her photoshoot for Esquire in the gallery.

riversfeet Post # 26 | Sunday, 29 Jan 2012 - 19:26
Wait, so the thing about her sleeping in the nude might have been made-up?

Awwww...

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Fox012 Post # 27 | Sunday, 29 Jan 2012 - 22:59
Group: Users
Quote (riversfeet)
Wait, so the thing about her sleeping in the nude might have been made-up?

Awwww...

Sleeping in the nude? I Doubt Summer would do any kind of nude shooting (covered or not)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Blazius Post # 28 | Monday, 30 Jan 2012 - 00:23
Quote (Fermi)
http://summerglauweb.org/ just re-open with a new owner Nicole and they are updating their gallery with a new picture from Esquire photoshoot

At first glance I cheered that her official page is reopening but then I learned thats not the case smile

Gorgeous picture showing Summers perfect physical beauty!

Quote (Fox012)
Sleeping in the nude? I Doubt Summer would do any kind of nude shooting (covered or not)

Agreed, she is strong, clever and self-respecting unlike most of her fellow actresses.

But if we are talking about her comment in Esquire that may or may not be true( I don't think its true myself). Maybe she only said it to make the interview more interesting.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

The1Russter Post # 29 | Monday, 30 Jan 2012 - 03:52
Group: Writer
I never believe anything I see in print attributed to any well known personality. Let me hear it from their own mouth in an audio or video interview and then I will. A magazine only wants to do one thing, sell more copies and a savvy but morally corrupt journalist knows how to twist what someone says so in print it has a different meaning than what was implied by the interviewee. And to be honest I don't care what Summer wears or doesn't wear when sleeping, or if she likes a glass at the end of long day, or if she likes to drive fast. What does matter is that she continues to be the person I began admiring 3 yrs ago and nothing else.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

The1Russter Post # 30 | Monday, 30 Jan 2012 - 04:02
Group: Writer
Quote (Fermi)

an edited video from the photoshooting

I gave the author of this video the idea one day while we were chatting on twitter shortly after Esquire posted their version. Months earlier he shared with me the song used in the video. I thought it would work great with the Esquire video, using photos from the same shoot to flesh out the video to match the length of the song. I think he did a marvellous job editing. It quickly became my favorite video. I believe he mentions me in the comments on youtube.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Monday, 30 Jan 2012, 04:04

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » photoshoot of Summer Glau from Esquire Magazine
Search: