menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Starfury T3 2011
Starfury T3 2011
chrisdvanne_ Post # 76 | Monday, 20 Jun 2011 - 20:45
Group: Administrators
Fermi post it too on the News page, feel free to post a comment there.

http://summer-glau.com/news....-20-187

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 77 | Monday, 20 Jun 2011 - 21:44
Quote (Summer Glau)
So, I’m very sad to say that I won’t be coming to London. I was just offered a job I’m thinking of taking. I’m so disappointed that I’m not going to see you all. I’m going to try to find a way to visit later in the year… Hope you are having a beautiful week so far xoxo S.

Despite my disappointment that she won't attend Starfury T3, i'm glad she's about to work on a new project. Because beeing able to see her on the big screen or on a movie is what we're longing for; this is also why we're here almost everyday.

The Summer Glau Wiki is not a place where autographs or photo op hunters gather and discuss the results of their celebrity hunt. This is not a gossips site where we discuss Summer's new love adventure or the party she went to last night.

This is primarily a place where we enjoy and discuss Summer's performance on stage; no matter what projects she's on, we fully respect and support her choices. Summer often praises on interviews the fact that her fans support her and give every work she does a chance is a blessing. Our turn to give her back all the supports she needs.

Sometimes i have a (bad) tendency to be critical or sceptical, even for no reasons; luckily Devo, Blazius, Granite and a few others immediately show up, caring with them their enthousiasm and optimism.

I wish Summer Glau luck on her new project and i hope she will enjoy it. Looking forward to hear more about it.

Edit : oops, sorry Devo, i did not mentioned you on my first draft.

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 20 Jun 2011, 21:59

Blazius Post # 78 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 04:03
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
Despite my disappointment that she won't attend Starfury T3, i'm glad she's about to work on a new project. Because beeing able to see her on the big screen or on a movie is what we're longing for; this is also why we're here almost everyday.

The Summer Glau Wiki is not a place where autographs or photo op hunters gather and discuss the results of their celebrity hunt. This is not a gossips site where we discuss Summer's new love adventure or the party she went to last night.

This is primarily a place where we enjoy and discuss Summer's performance on stage; no matter what projects she's on, we fully respect and support her choices. Summer often praises on interviews the fact that her fans support her and give every work she does a chance is a blessing. Our turn to give her back all the supports she needs.

Sometimes i have a (bad) tendency to be critical or sceptical, even for no reasons; luckily Devo, Blazius, Granite and a few others immediately show up, caring with them their enthousiasm and optimism.

I wish Summer Glau luck on her new project and i hope she will enjoy it. Looking forward to hear more about it.

Edit : oops, sorry Devo, i did not mentioned you on my first draft.

Very well said, michelangelo! I can understand your disappointment, more so because we are in the same boat. I wanted to meet Summer at the convention very badly too. However we still have a reason to be happy because we know that Summer is working on a project. Who knows, maybe this project will be her big breakthrough! As you said seeing her onscreen is a lot more important than going to a convention.

BTW you summarized the duties of the wiki and the overall fanbase very well!

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 79 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 14:18
Official annouce from Sean Harry :

Quote (Starfury T3)
G U E S T C A N C E L A T I O N S

Unfortionately two of our previously announced guests, Summer Glau and Vik Sahay, have had to cancel their appearance at Starfury T3 due to scheduling conflicts.

This good fortune in their careers has unfortionately forced them both to bow out of joining us.

We can appreciate that this must be very dissapointing news for all of those attending Starfury: T3. We do always advertise that guests appear subject to their professional availability, and can and will cancel should an acting job arise. Guests will not agree to attend conventions unless there is a cancelation clause in their contracts allowing them to take acting work should it arise. This is, after all, their career. However, it is still frustrating for all when this happens.

As Vik can no longer join us this year, we've added Mark Christopher Lawrence to the line up, and will also be securing a guest from TERMINATOR to replace Summer at the event.

We hope that you will join us in wishing them both the very best with their new projects, and look foreard to seeing them at a future Starfury event.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 80 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 14:39
Still no news from the Terminator replacement sad

Notice the wording Sean Harry uses for the second time : TERMINATOR and not TSCC, maybe a sign that he had to enarge his search to the Terminator franchise.

Devo Post # 81 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 14:46
Quote (michelangelo)
Still no news from the Terminator replacement Notice the wording Sean Harry uses for the second time : TERMINATOR and not TSCC, maybe a sign that he had to enarge his search to the Terminator franchise.

Well I hear Arnold has some free time on his hands...

Still not as awesome as meeting Summer though. tongue

chrisdvanne_ Post # 82 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 14:55
Quote (Devo)
Well I hear Arnold has some free time on his hands...

In the 80's, meaning before Summer Glau showed up, Arnold was my idol cool

Devo Post # 83 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 17:13
Quote (michelangelo)
Quote (Devo)Well I hear Arnold has some free time on his hands... In the 80's, meaning before Summer Glau showed up, Arnold was my idol

Me too. Terminator was my favorite movie.

It's probably a given, but my new favorite movie is obviously
tongue

Message edited by Devo - Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011, 17:13

chrisdvanne_ Post # 84 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 17:15
Quote (Devo)
It's probably a given, but my new favorite movie is obviously
tongue

Facepalm!

Blazius Post # 85 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 22:19
Quote (Devo)
Still not as awesome as meeting Summer though.

In fact nothing is as awesome as Summer Glau ohyes

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 86 | Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 - 09:30
Melinda Clarke won't attend Starfury either : that makes 3 guest who cancelled their appearance at Starfury if you count Summer Glau and Vik Sahay.

Vik Sahay was replaced by Christopher Lawrence but nor Summer Glau nor Melinda Clark has been replaced so far.

Quote (Sean "bad luck" Harry)
Unfortionately three of our previously announced guests, Summer Glau, Vik Sahay and Melinda Clarke, have had to cancel their appearance at Starfury T3 due to scheduling conflicts.This good fortune in their careers has unfortionately forced them both to bow out of joining us....As Vik can no longer join us this year, we've added Mark Christopher Lawrence to the line up, and will also be securing a guest from TERMINATOR to replace Summer at the event as well as another CHUCK guest to replace Melinda.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 87 | Friday, 24 Jun 2011 - 17:52
News flash : apparently the replacement guests are Stephanie Jacobsen for TSCC and Julia Ling for Chuck.

Quote (Startfury forum))
noonien99
post Today, 05:38 PM
Additional guests - Stephanie Jacobsen and Julia Ling (their 10x8's and photoshoots are on sale now)

No official confirmation yet.

Message edited by michelangelo - Friday, 24 Jun 2011, 17:56

chrisdvanne_ Post # 88 | Friday, 24 Jun 2011 - 18:02
Thomas Dekker knew who it was but did not want to spoil Sean Harry's pleasure.

theThomasDekker Thomas Dekker
Really looking forward to Starfury this weekend! #t3
Il y a 19 heures

theThomasDekker Thomas Dekker
@
Tempted to announce the fifth guest but I have a feeling @SeanHarry wouldn't be very happy if I did... #starfury #t3

TheSavior Post # 89 | Saturday, 25 Jun 2011 - 18:47
From Summer Glau (15 June 2011)

So, I’m very sad to say that I won’t be coming to London. I was just offered a job I’m thinking of taking. I’m so disappointed that I’m not going to see you all. I’m going to try to find a way to visit later in the year… Hope you are having a beautiful week so far xoxo S.

[this one is from another summer fan-site where she sometime pass by to leave some message]

So she is actualle being offered some new works...maybe "that" secret project...wish her luck for it then ^^

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

chrisdvanne_ Post # 90 | Saturday, 25 Jun 2011 - 19:00
It has already been posted by Devo on the Starfury thread, but thanks anyway.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Starfury T3 2011
Search: