menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Starfury T3 2011
Starfury T3 2011
chrisdvanne_ Post # 16 | Friday, 03 Jun 2011 - 17:30
Group: Administrators
I received my gold ticket for T3 Rise of the Nerds; i will post the booklet that gives all the informations you need to know about the convention.

Attachments: 5557528.jpg(128.6 Kb)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 06 Jun 2011, 11:48

Blazius Post # 17 | Monday, 06 Jun 2011 - 01:53
Group: Friends
Thank you very much for the information, now I understand much better what's going on!
I really appreciate that you took your time to answer my questions through I have one more: I haven't seen Chuck and I know nothing about the actors who played in it so is it necessary to speak with all of them at the Meet and Greet event or you only have to speak with your actor of choice?
And if its not necessary then is there a way to use your unused time to speak more with your chosen actor(s)? I suppose not but I would like to know for sure.

Sorry for asking too much questions but I can't find these informations on the main site(it doesn't even mention the Meet and Greet event or just I can't find it)

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 18 | Monday, 06 Jun 2011 - 11:02
At Starfury T1 in April 2009, Summer Glau was the only TSCC Guest. At Starfury T2 in June 2010, Thomas Dekker and Brian Austin Green were there.
This year, Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker will guest : this is a great opportunity for jameron fans like me but for all TSCC fans in general.

Edit :
Quote (Sean Harry)
Starfury: T3 is going to be the last Starfury event with a Sarah Connor element to it.

I'm currently 50/50 about running T4, but if I do decide to hold T4 next year, it will either be purely Chuck or a mixture of Chuck and Nikita.

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 06 Jun 2011, 23:49

chrisdvanne_ Post # 19 | Monday, 06 Jun 2011 - 11:11
Quote (Blazius)
I haven't seen Chuck and I know nothing about the actors who played in it so is it necessary to speak with all of them at the Meet and Greet event or you only have to speak with your actor of choice?
And if its not necessary then is there a way to use your unused time to speak more with your chosen actor(s)? I suppose not but I would like to know for sure.

Not every attendee is supposed to be a fan of both shows; you will not be forced to speak with Chuck actors. I have the feeling Chuck fans will be more numerous than TSCC fans but TSCC has 2 of the 3 main characters (and they are promoted this way on the starfury website).

Quote (Blazius)
I can't find these informations on the main site(it doesn't even mention the Meet and Greet event or just I can't find it)

A full schedule should be posted on Starfury website short before the event.

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 06 Jun 2011, 11:11

chrisdvanne_ Post # 20 | Monday, 06 Jun 2011 - 11:50
Quote michelangelo
i will post the booklet that gives all the informations you need to know about the convention.

Starfury bookletStarfury bookletStarfury bookletStarfury booklet

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 06 Jun 2011, 11:52

Fermi Post # 21 | Monday, 06 Jun 2011 - 15:18
Thank you for posting the booklet, much information.
I put it on this page http://summer-glau.com/index/starfury_t3_2011/0-49

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 22 | Monday, 06 Jun 2011 - 22:09
Good news for all Lena Headey and Game Of Thrones fans, Sean Harry said he would definitely do a GoT convention.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 23 | Tuesday, 07 Jun 2011 - 10:24
starfuryevents tweeted about the advantages of the Gold Tickets :
"Starfury Conventions :
Gold tickets get meet & greet with guests, front row seating for guest talks and priority during autographs."

And i remind you the prices :

TICKET PRICES
• £150:00 Gold
• £90:00 Adults
• £35:00 for Children aged 14 and under
• Free Children aged 7 and under
• Ticket prices do not include meals or accomodations. Any children aged 14 or under MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 24 | Wednesday, 08 Jun 2011 - 13:38
Kaboom!!!!

Summer's photo has been removed from the "guest attending" pictorial on the startfury website. Does it mean she cancelled the event?
We're waiting for further informations from Starfury.

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 08 Jun 2011, 13:40

Fermi Post # 25 | Wednesday, 08 Jun 2011 - 13:47
Quote (michelangelo)
Summer's photo has been removed from the "guest attending" pictorial on the startfury website. Does it mean she cancelled the event?

The website looks weird maybe they just are updating the page or having some technical problems. Someone asked starfury on twitter so we will know soon.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 26 | Wednesday, 08 Jun 2011 - 13:47
Does it mean Summer may have cancelled because of her work or is it just a webdesign error?

This is what organisator Sean Harry said on April 21th 2011 about Thomas Dekker possible cancellation :
"All guests appear subject to their professional availability. Thomas Dekker has agreed to attend Starfury: T3, and has given me full permission to use his name in advertising for this event. But Thomas is an actor, and if a role in a film or TV series were to be made available to gim that conflicted with the dates of the event, then of course he would cancel the convention appearance and take the acting role. That is why I clearly advertise all guests as "Subject to acting work commitments". Conventions are not the guests main profession, so to expect them to risk their career would be unreasonable.

If a guest cancels, then I'll find a replacement. Brian Austin Green, Shirley Manson, Stephanie Jakobsen and Levin Rambin are all interested in doing a Starfury event, so if either Thomas or Summer were to cancel then I have quite a few other options."

Message edited by michelangelo - Friday, 10 Jun 2011, 11:47

chrisdvanne_ Post # 27 | Thursday, 09 Jun 2011 - 07:14
Starfury news : Chuck's guest Vik Sahay cancelled because of a gig on the new American Pie movie.

Starfury
par Vik Sahay, mercredi 8 juin 2011, 14:11

Hi all, as you may have heard, I will be in the new Universal film “American Reunion.” I am super excited to be working with the original ‘American Pie’ cast; thus far it's already been quite the experience. Unfortunately, however, I will be shooting in June and so will not be able to make it to Starfury in the UK. Not sure how many of you might've been able to be there, but I sincerely hope to be in the UK and other parts of Europe as soon as I can, so perhaps another opportunity will arise. All the best, Vik.

Full article at The Hollywood Reporter : 'Chuck' Star Vik Sahay Joins 'American Reunion' Cast

As mentioned on my previous post, Starfury will probably find a replacement, why not Alec Baldwin. Though Vik Sahay's cancellation has not been annouced at Starfury site.

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 09 Jun 2011, 08:01

Fermi Post # 28 | Thursday, 09 Jun 2011 - 07:58
Quote (michelangelo)
Starfury news : Chuck's guest Vik Sahay cancelled because of a gig on the new American Pie movie.

I think it is great that he has a new gig. Sorry that the fans going to this convention not will get the opportunity to met him.
The information on the website is not right as the page not been updated yet.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 29 | Thursday, 09 Jun 2011 - 08:03
Quote (Fermi)
The information on the website is not right as the page not been updated yet.

Sean Harry not updating his site as soon as he got the news worrys me a little : i'm thinking Summer of course. Even if he has problems with his site, he could have made a post on facebook or twitter.

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 09 Jun 2011, 08:04

chrisdvanne_ Post # 30 | Thursday, 09 Jun 2011 - 11:51
Starfury home page is back online : http://www.starfury.co.uk/

The side pictures featuring previously Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau at T3 have been replaced by next Starfury event, namely the Glee con; promoting the next con is perfectly normal.
Still no pict of Summer on T3 section and now she is not listed on the guests anymore but Vik Sahay's name and picture are still here; this is very confusing.
This is not looking good for Summer and Sean Harry lack of communication may indicate he is looking for replacement actors for Vik but maybe for Summer as well.
We're waiting for an official statement.

Message edited by michelangelo - Friday, 10 Jun 2011, 11:48

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Starfury T3 2011
Search: