menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Terminator 5 and 6
Hicks Post # 46 | Saturday, 22 Jun 2013 - 01:42
Group: Friends
I really don't think this is true. At least I hope not.

Also, Schwarzenegger said he is reprising his role as the Terminator, not a human.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

robbo Post # 47 | Saturday, 22 Jun 2013 - 02:33
Quote (Hicks)

Also, Schwarzenegger said he is reprising his role as the Terminator, not a human.
mind you it might or might not be, the only clue i can think of is the rock might not be competing at wrestlemania 30 next april, because of terminator 5,

Jason_Connor Post # 48 | Saturday, 22 Jun 2013 - 06:34
I read an IGN article about this and sadly i'm not sure if Summer could be cast as one of the main characters. Two Hollywood icons and it sounds like John Connor won't play a major role. If he does then that means, possibly, Christian Bale would most likely play him again making three Hollywood icons. So I have no idea where that would leave Summer. Hopefully if anything she could have a cameo like have at least some dialogue. Well, I can always dream.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 49 | Saturday, 22 Jun 2013 - 09:03
Group: Administrators
Quote (Hicks)

Things are changing fast, according to this article The Rock will play the terminator and Arnold will play a human (more believable imo)

Best part of the article:
I want Michael Behn and Christian Bale and Linda Hamilton and Summer Glau all in one movie, damnit. Let’s make this happen.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robbo Post # 50 | Saturday, 29 Jun 2013 - 02:29
terminator 5 will actually begin new standalone trilogy in summer 2015. paramount pictures is joining david ellison`s skydance productions and sister megan ellison`s annapurna pictures in producing an all-new terminator trilogy, not only is this two movies more than we were expecting, but the films will stand alone and wont necessarily have anything to do with cameron`s original films, nor the two that followed them. `take that rise of the machines`according to the press release, the as-yet-untitled fifth film already has a release date set for june 26, 2015, right in the heart of the summer movie season. oddly, the film is called a `rebooted terminator movie`despite schwarzenegger`s involvement, it kind of makes sense, because the ageing movie star is understandably far beyond the physical form he had in 1991, much less 1984, and the filmmakers wouldnt need to explain how machines managed to gain weight and wrinkles. but if its just a separate story that schwarzenegger appears in as his original role, why call it a reboot, audiences are smart enough to understand that not all film sequels have to be directly related. the reason why they are shooting for a trilogy is because the film rights will revert back to james cameron in 2018, and there`s no telling what the director would decide to do with the franchise at that point, and if dwayne`the rock`johnson will star in the film, you can bet the money will come rolling in, and if any of those dollar bills have john connor`s face on them, then we know we`re not all boned.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 51 | Saturday, 29 Jun 2013 - 08:12
‘Terminator’ reboot poll: Who should replace Arnold Schwarzenegger?, at Hero Complex

They forgot to add Summer Glau to the list!!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 52 | Tuesday, 09 Jul 2013 - 17:05
Behind-the-scenes photo: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton with Director James Cameron on the Set of Terminator 2

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton with Director James Cameron on the Set of Terminator 2
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton with Director James Cameron on the Set of Terminator 2

It would be awesome if Summer Glau had a role in the next Terminator movie.

Jay Post # 53 | Friday, 19 Jul 2013 - 20:57
Looks like Terminator 5 or some other Terminator related project is underway.  smile

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

chrisdvanne_ Post # 54 | Tuesday, 06 Aug 2013 - 12:02
Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn, the Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese from the Terminator movies, are coming to Dallas for Texas Frightmare Weekend 2014, scheduled for May 2-4. The occasion: a 30th-anniversary Terminator commemoration.

Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn, the Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese from the Terminator movies, are coming to Dallas for Texas Frightmare Weekend 2014
Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn, the Sarah Connor
and Kyle Reese from the Terminator movies, are coming to
Dallas for Texas Frightmare Weekend 2014

Frank Post # 55 | Tuesday, 06 Aug 2013 - 22:03
Want to see that, because I love these guys.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 56 | Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013 - 09:21
‘Terminator’ Will Be Back as Video Game Franchise!

Reef Entertainment now has games in the works based on 'Rambo' and 'Terminator'

New game deal comes as Paramount is set to reboot “Terminator” with Arnold Schwarzenegger set to return as the cyborg. David Ellison’s Skydance Prods and Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Pictures are financing the film, dated for a June 26, 2015 release.

Read more: Variety

robbo Post # 57 | Thursday, 05 Sep 2013 - 23:44
`Terminator 5` Snags `Thor 2` Director Alan Taylor. `Alan Taylor` who`s mostly known for his TV directorial work, including episodes of `Game Of Thrones` will see his `Thor The Dark World` hit theaters this November 8. but he`s already looking to add another big-time franchise to his resume --- `Terminator` Variety revealed that Taylor is in talks to take over the director`s seat for the upcoming `Terminator 5` which will bring back `Arnold Schwarzenegger` and kick-start a standalone trilogy. plot details and additional casting are unavailable at the moment, including what part the iconic action star might have to play in the new storyline, though the film is already set to hit theaters on June 26, 2015. an interesting choice, considering Taylor kept mostly to the background during the press rounds for `Thor 2` only coming out to sign autographs and the like while stars, like `Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman` did the majority of the promotional legwork. though, Variety says good word from the set helped in the decision making. early candidates for the `Terminator` job were Ang Lee `Life Of Pi` Rian Johnson `Looper` and Denis Villeneuve `Prisoners` no word yet on whether Taylor will tackle `Terminator 6` and `Terminator 7` Skydance Productions and Annapurna Pictures are producing the film, while Paramount will handle distribution of the film, penned by Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier

robbo Post # 58 | Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013 - 00:22
Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn Rumoured For Terminator Reboot. Now considering the source, I`d get your pinch of salt ready here, but according to british newspaper The Mirror, director Alan Taylor could be set to reunite `The Terminator` stars Linda Hamilton `Sarah Connor` and Michael Biehn `Kyle Reese` with Arnold Schwarzenneger for 2015`s reboot of James Cameron`s classic sci-fi action series. The paper reports that Arnie is looking at a `20 million dollars` payday to appear in `Terminator` thats `Terminator 5` if you`re going by old money, to appear in the first of what is being planned as a new trilogy, which will apparently be set in the 1950`s and may see Dwayne Johnson `G.I. Joe Retaliation`Pain And Gain` taking on the role of the unstoppable cyborg killing machine. Of course it makes little sense as to how Hamilton and Biehn could figure into the storyline as their original characters, unless Taylor plans to feature the actors in cameos as a wink to fans of the original series. Terminator is set for release on June 26th 2015, with Taylor directing a script from Laeta Kalorgridis `Avatar` and Patrick Lussier `Drive Angry.

robbo Post # 59 | Tuesday, 17 Sep 2013 - 01:32
`Terminator 5` Will Hit Theaters On July 1, 2015.  Just when you thought that the Summer of 2015 couldn`t be more overstuffed with blockbusters, they had to go and officially announce `Terminator 5` with Thor The Dark World` and `Game Of Thrones` director Alan Taylor at the helm, Now, the fifth entry in the iconic time traveling, post-apocalyptic humans vs robots franchise has a new release date. July 1, 2015. The last time we heard about this film, it was set for a July 26, 2015 release date, but it looks like someone decided that a slightly more patriotic opening was in order, Although plot details remain tightly under wraps and a script probably isn`t finished, it`s already been announced that the film will be the first in a new stand-alone trilogy. Original franchise star Arnold Schwarzenegger is rumored to be involved, but the exact nature of his role remains unknown at this time `especially since he`s waaay too old to be playing an unstoppable robot` Considering the general creative and financial failure of `Terminator Salvation` we expect that `Terminator 5` will probably act as a soft reboot of the franchise, throwing out most of what we already know in favor of beginning anew without any unnecessary baggage, Expect an entire `We Know They Got It Wrong Last Time, So We`re Doing It Right Now` campaign to accompany this one.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 60 | Saturday, 09 Nov 2013 - 09:33
Three Actresses Up for Sarah Connor Role in Terminator Reboot

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Alan Taylor is prepping to begin testing actors and actresses for the sci-fi feature project, which is being made by Paramount, Annapurna Pictures and Skydance Productions.
The testing will begin next next week, with Taylor seeing Game of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke, Brie Larson (The Spectacular Now) as well as another actress vying for the role of young Sarah Connor. Margot Robbie’s name has also surfaced in connection with the role.

We understand better why Summer had to cancel her appearance at Supanova for "screen testing reasons" wink

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Search: