menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Jack Abbernathy in Mammoth
Jack Abbernathy in Mammoth
Blazius Post # 16 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 01:16
Group: Friends
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
However, I am obliged to point out that this gif is actually a splice of two shots. In the movie, the camera cuts away very briefly (like for one second) to show an image of guys ogling Summer. You can identify when this happens as you watch the gif by looking at the crowd behind Summer's left arm -- they seem to jump at the point of the cutaway. Whoever did this gif was able to accomplish the splice artfully.

The gif is very well done I think. And there is nothing on it which Summer herself didn't do actually. We have sexy photoshoots of her too after all.

But I can just speak only for myself. BTW I don't know what'd be our policy if Summer did nude photos for example( its not going to happen most likely of course)

Would it be in a 18+ section for example?

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

FordStaff Post # 17 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 01:30
BTW I don't know what'd be our policy if Summer did nude photos for example( its not going to happen most likely of course)

Very few things Summer could do would surprise me more than that. Off the top of my head the only things seemingly more out of character (based off the limited information fans can get, none of us know the real Summer) would be I'll say drug overdosing (well drugs in general) or physical abuse of some sort (with Summer doing the abusing) or other things that are too ridiculous and messed up to even type.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

KrelleK Post # 18 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:03
Quote (FordStaff)
Very few things Summer could do would surprise me more than that. Off the top of my head the only things seemingly more out of character (based off the limited information fans can get, none of us know the real Summer) would be I'll say drug overdosing (well drugs in general) or physical abuse of some sort (with Summer doing the abusing) or other things that are too ridiculous and messed up to even type.

I would find that very hard to believe(being abussive, or doing drugs, yes i used to be fan of lindsay Lohan, and still is a bit too, and i had hard time believing her to do drugs, but I just do not get that vibe from Summer either), sure non of might know the real summer, but some at the Sarah connor/terminatorwiki has met her(I had hoped I had been among them this last Summer at StarFury con in england) sure that might not be the entirely real summer either, and yet... I don´t know maybe more shine through than we know, I mean she let one the Wikimembers record a birthday message by her on his mobile phone/video camera, to another wikimember that live in the US, I heard about it, but never seen it myself, due to the one recording it, believed Summer wanted it to be heard only by the one birthday well wish was made for, and he honored that, even through someone else gave him a little verbal smacks for it(not from me, I accepted it)

Blazius Post # 19 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:16
Quote (KrelleK)
I had hoped I had been among them this last Summer at StarFury con in england)

At least not me and michelangelo are the only ones whose plans were blown dry

I always say I have no way to know the real Summer but I think if she had some affair like that than she couldn't keep that a secret for this long. We can't know for sure that she is angelic pure as we see her of course but what she shows to the public and most importantly what she does through her work is something to behold and that alone is enough for me to worship her.

My fear is not revolving around that she hurts somebody BTW but more like somebody else is hurting her either physically or mentally. She seems a bit naive and too good sometimes and that disturbs me. I hope there is somebody who protects her at all costs for she deserves no less than to be in happyness and safety .

FordStaff Post # 20 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:17
sure non of might know the real summer

I am not suggesting that Summer has a secret life or anything, just saying.

As Blazius said, it is far easier to believe that others would be the ones hurting Summer not the other way around.

Message edited by FordStaff - Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 02:19

KrelleK Post # 21 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:26
Quote (Blazius)
At least not me and michelangelo are the only ones whose plans were blown

so you where at Starfury con too? biggrin so i guess I was not the only one whos plans that atleast encountered a setback

Quote (Blazius)
My fear is not revolving around that she hurts somebody BTW but more like somebody else is hurting her either physically or mentally. She seems a bit naive and too good sometimes and that disturbs me. I hope there is somebody who protects her at all costs for she deserves no less than to be in happyness and safety .

I too have the same fear, of someone either by accident or god and/or cosmos forbid by choice hurts her (sorry had to borrow your words here, they just hit spot on, hope you can forgive me)physically or mentally. She seems a bit naive and too good sometimes and that disturbs me. I hope there is somebody who protects her at all costs for she deserves no less than to be in happyness and safety

Message edited by KrelleK - Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 02:27

FordStaff Post # 22 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:31
She seems a bit naive and too good sometimes and that disturbs me. I hope there is somebody who protects her at all costs for she deserves no less than to be in happyness and safety

She may be a good person, but is there really any evidence that she is naive? I think y'all assume too much, being shy and young does not equal naivety. I am far younger, and it may be hard to believe, but also far more shy. I am hardly naive (*gasp* unless I am being naive thinking I am not naive *head explode*).

Either way I would much prefer that she is confidant in herself enough that she does not need protecting, over assigning some guardian to protect her. That is just missing the whole point.

Message edited by FordStaff - Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 02:32

Blazius Post # 23 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:35
Quote (KrelleK)
so you where at Starfury con too? so i guess I was not the only one whos plans that atleast encountered a setback

I and I think michelangelo too cancelled it when we learned the change, it was pretty close through.

Quote (KrelleK)
I too have the same fear, of someone either by accident or god and/or cosmos forbid by choice hurts her (sorry had to borrow your words here, they just hit spot on, hope you can forgive me)physically or mentally. She seems a bit naive and too good sometimes and that disturbs me. I hope there is somebody who protects her at all costs for she deserves no less than to be in happyness and safety

I don't even know what I'd do to that person who hurts her intentionally. Not measure of torment would be sufficient to pay back that cruelty.

But that thing would die a slow and painful death for sure angry

It just pains so much even thinking about it sad

KrelleK Post # 24 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:36
Quote (FordStaff)
She may be a good person, but is there really any evidence that she is naive? I think y'all assume too much, being shy and young does not equal naivety. I am far younger, and it may be hard to believe, but also far more shy. I am hardly naive (*gasp* unless I am being naive thinking I am not naive *head explode*).

Either way I would much prefer that she is confidant in herself enough that she does not need protecting, over assigning some guardian to protect her. That is just missing the whole point.

you can be right about that, that we might assume to much in this case, thanks for pointing that out biggrin I guess it is just her demeanor that lead to that thought

Message edited by KrelleK - Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 02:37

KrelleK Post # 25 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:39
Quote (Blazius)
I don't even know what I'd do to that person who hurts her intentionally. Not measure of torment would be sufficient to pay back that cruelty.

But that thing would die a slow and painful death for sure

It just pains so much even thinking about it

that would indeed be a sad day cry , lets hope such a day will never come sad

Quote (Blazius)
I and I think michelangelo too cancelled it when we learned the change, it was pretty close through.

I had to prepare for an university exam around that, and had to juggle quite a few emails around that time so i could get that trip, so i had been a little out of the loop, so did not know she did not come, but had I known, I am quite sure i would have taken over there anyway smile

Message edited by KrelleK - Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 02:43

Blazius Post # 26 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:40
Quote (FordStaff)

Even the strongest person can make mistakes, befriending, romancing the wrong people, gaining an enemy somehow( maybe by her goodness) and such. I'd sleep much better if a bunch of Terminators and Droidekas would watch her all hours a day for example.

KrelleK Post # 27 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:46
i gotta go to bed now, goodnight

Quote (Blazius)
Even the strongest person can make mistakes, befriending, romancing the wrong people, gaining an enemy somehow( maybe by her goodness) and such. I'd sleep much better if a bunch of Terminators and Droidekas would watch her all hours a day for example.

but i would say feel quite the same way

Message edited by KrelleK - Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 16:05

chrisdvanne_ Post # 28 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:51
Group: Administrators
Quote (Blazius)

My trip to Starfury T3 was equally as a fan and as an active member of the Summer Glau Wiki; besides i was supposed to give Summer a copy of the Summer Glau Wiki 2012 Calendar; when we learned that Summer could not attend the con, i had no reason to go there for the Wiki.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

FordStaff Post # 29 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 02:58

If terminators are required to protect Summer then there if far more going on than any of us know. Is she a Time Lord or something?

More seriously. Yes even intelligent, strong people can make mistakes. Anybody can have harm done to them without making any mistakes just by getting up in the mourning. I am just saying that if I had a choice between protecting Summer from harm, or giving Summer the capability to not need protection from harm, I will choose the later. If there is a situation where it is required, there should be no shame in accepting help though, same applies for Summer.

Blazius Post # 30 | Sunday, 13 Nov 2011 - 03:11
Quote (FordStaff)
More seriously. Yes even intelligent, strong people can make mistakes. Anybody can have harm done to them without making any mistakes just by getting up in the mourning. I am just saying that if I had a choice between protecting Summer from harm, or giving Summer the capability to not need protection from harm, I will choose the later. If there is a situation where it is required, there should be no shame in accepting help though, same applies for Summer.

Sure, making her an impenetrable Coltan alloy armor with strengthening motors for the limbs and machine guns on it with flame throwers and rockets on the back so she can rip anybody to shreds or training her as a Sith Lord so she can Force choke anybody or use the Force to hurl a building on them would be the best solution. But I can't do it so she is in constant danger while she is alone.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Jack Abbernathy in Mammoth
Search: