menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Any news on show with Summer.....
Any news on show with Summer.....
KrelleK Post # 1 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 03:47
Group: Friends
Any news on show with Summer seemed to be playing a support role, maybe with the girl playing Riley in TtSCC, something about to maybe slightly geeky guys wanting to experience speciel celebrationdays of a year or some such, cannot remmember what it was called

Jason_Connor Post # 2 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 06:14
Good Morning Rabbit was the name. I don't think I've heard anything since they released those trailers a long time ago

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 07:58
Group: Administrators
Quote (Jason_Connor)
Good Morning Rabbit was the name. I don't think I've heard anything since they released those trailers a long time ago

Neither did i.
I don't remember if it was just a pilot or if there was more. The pilot must not have been picked up by a network at the time and there is little chance we will hear from that show in the future. Sometimes a pilot is modified and submitted the next year if the producers or a network belive in the project but i don't think this is the case for "Good Morning Rabbit".
I remember vaguely the trailer and it was disturbing at the least.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fermi Post # 4 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 12:13
Group: Administrators
I would like see Summer in a sitcom, but I think that GMR never got picked up was a good thing. The trailer was very lame. I think Summer just where supposed to have a small role in couple of episodes anyway

You can't stop the signal!

Devo Post # 5 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 17:41
Hadley released the trailer and a couple clips. It was bizarre for sure.

I think it could have been interesting, but it oozed hipsterism.

The gay joke in the trailer was mildly amusing but kinda low-brow.

I think it was too adult for kids and too childish for adults. Kinda like The Cape.

Meh.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Any news on show with Summer.....
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: