menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer's western The Legend of Hell’s Gate
Summer's western The Legend of Hell’s Gate
chrisdvanne_ Post # 91 | Thursday, 12 Apr 2012 - 10:12
Group: Administrators
Quote (chrisdvanne)
GRANBURY, TEXAS Opening of "Legend of Hell's Gate" on SaturdayApril 21st at 9:00pm at the Rio Brazos Live Music Hall!

Tickets : Rio Brazos

And now there's a poster:

credit : @HellsGate_movie

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KrelleK Post # 92 | Thursday, 12 Apr 2012 - 23:45
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)

Quote (chrisdvanne)

GRANBURY, TEXAS Opening of "Legend of Hell's Gate" on SaturdayApril 21st at 9:00pm at the Rio Brazos Live Music Hall!

Tickets : Rio Brazos

And now there's a poster:

credit : @HellsGate_movie

Hey No Summer on this one, that is no fun tongue

chrisdvanne_ Post # 93 | Wednesday, 18 Apr 2012 - 11:47
Bonus features on the discs include deleted scenes and a photo gallery.
Source : Disc dish

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Thursday, 19 Apr 2012, 09:20

chrisdvanne_ Post # 94 | Tuesday, 01 May 2012 - 20:51
Summer Glau's western The Legend of Hell’s Gate will be shown online via Cable and Satellite provider DirectTV for $5.99. Similar offers shoud come up soon.

The Legend of Hell’s Gate on Demand via Cable and Satellite TV

chrisdvanne_ Post # 95 | Saturday, 02 Jun 2012 - 23:55
LOHG aired Saturday June 2, at 20:35, on the French channel France 4, in French version, (French title is "Cavale aux portes de l'enfer").

See blog post : Legend of Hell's Gate on French TV, in French version

Also the official Twitter account of Legend of Hell's Gate has a new profile photo, a collage made from the various LOHG movie posters :

chrisdvanne_ Post # 96 | Saturday, 09 Jun 2012 - 08:55
Rerun on the same French channel :

LOHG airs Saturday June 9, at 23:45, on the French channel France 4, in French version, (French title is "Cavale aux portes de l'enfer").

The Legend of Hell’s Gate is now available on DVD at DVD World USA, U.K.’s Top Supplier of American DVDs and Blu-ray, for £14.99

john121984 Post # 97 | Sunday, 10 Jun 2012 - 16:43
For netflix customers The Legend of Hell's Gate will be available for streaming soon.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 98 | Monday, 18 Jun 2012 - 20:15
While waiting for the release of Legend of Hell's Gate on DVD tomorrow, the Star-Telegram published an interview with writer, director and co-star of the movie Tanner Beard on making the film and DVD release 6/19 :

See blog post : Legend of Hell's Gate - Interview with Tanner Beard

chrisdvanne_ Post # 99 | Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012 - 17:14
Discover Legend of Hell's Gate filming location : Enchanted Springs Ranch

Several scenes of Legend of Hell's Gate were filmed at Enchanted Springs Ranch - 242 Highway 46 W., Boerne, Texas, USA, an old west theme park and active movie set.

Originally designed for Western movies, the old west town consists of over 40 buildings and has already been used in several TV films, commercials and music videos.

Enchanted Springs Ranch
Enchanted Springs RanchEnchanted Springs RanchEnchanted Springs Ranch

Here's what Suzanne Weinert, producer of LOHG said about the location :

“We searched all throughout Texas for the perfect location to shoot a major section of our Western, “The Legend of Hell's Gate“. As soon as we set foot on the Enchanted Springs Ranch we knew we had found our Granbury of 1876. The owners Steve and Vicki Schmidt along with their staff were able to provide everything we needed for a cast and crew of over 125 people. The facilities and the buildings are in excellent condition and were large enought to create several distinct sets. “The Legend of Hell's“ Gate“ couldn't have been made without the support and services provided by the Enchanted Springs Ranch.“

Here are a few behind the scene photos taken at Enchanted Springs Ranch :

LOHG - Enchanted Springs Ranch

More infos about the ranch at the official website.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012, 17:19

Nomad79 Post # 100 | Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012 - 05:31
Hey chris, just the got the dvd in the mail today and summer does have more screen time in the deleted scenes, going through it right now, if you want clips or anything let me know.

Jason_Connor Post # 101 | Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012 - 05:54
Just finished watching it, it's a good western but I only bought the movie because of Summer.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 102 | Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012 - 09:41
Quote (Jason_Connor)
Hey chris, just the got the dvd in the mail today and summer does have more screen time in the deleted scenes, going through it right now, if you want clips or anything let me know.

Yes that would be great biggrin
I ordered the movie at Amazon myself but didn't update my credit card number and my order was not shipped on time sad

Could you make videos of the deleted scene and send them to Sendspace for example, then pass the links in private message?

Nomad79 Post # 103 | Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012 - 17:34
yeah, i will. (looks at clock) crap. late for work...i'll do it when i get off later tonight.

Fermi Post # 104 | Saturday, 23 Jun 2012 - 02:10
Anyone who bought the DVD and has the video with deleted scenes? If so could you be kind and send those to me?

You can't stop the signal!

Nomad79 Post # 105 | Saturday, 23 Jun 2012 - 03:58
this will probably get me banned; but I'm gonna say it anyway....fuck you fermi for that talk is cheap bullshit! I work for a living and have to pay bills. I love coming to this site and everything, but BS like this is why I left the other wiki. I barely get time to get on the computer now.

Best Regards fanboy

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer's western The Legend of Hell’s Gate
Search: