menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau Hover Hand pics
Summer Glau Hover Hand pics
Charley_Dixon Post # 16 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 01:28
Group: Administrators
Quote (Devo)
via Reddit

Awesome demonstration of respect by Summer lol lol lol

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

JesseRolufs Post # 17 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 10:17
Group: Friends
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z330/JesseRolufs/timestamp.jpg
I'm the guy who asked Summer to hoverhand me. I thought it'd be funny.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 18 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 11:26
Quote (JesseRolufs)
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z330/JesseRolufs/timestamp.jpg
I'm the guy who asked Summer to hoverhand me. I thought it'd be funny.

Oooops! I'm really sorry, Jesse, for having misinterpreted that image. You'll notice i found it funny though.
I hope you will forgive me one day. Charley was fooled too but at least his comment was addressed to Summer.

Were you aware that this image could be misunderstood ?
Btw i'm curious to know how you discover this post; do you have informers all over the web?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Devo Post # 19 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 16:15
Quote (JesseRolufs)
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z330/JesseRolufs/timestamp.jpg I'm the guy who asked Summer to hoverhand me. I thought it'd be funny.

I thought it was hilarious. I'm mad jelly brah. cool

Summer has said in interviews that she isn't funny, she doesn't consider herself funny at least. She obviously has a great sense of humor. Super cool!

JesseRolufs Post # 20 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 16:25
(michelangelo)
Were you aware that this image could be misunderstood ? Btw i'm curious to know how you discover this post; do you have informers all over the web?
It's okay, it was 2 AM and my post came off more angry-sounding than intended. I am aware that this image could be misunderstood, but I think the hoverhanding is too obviously overdone for it to be real. I discovered this post because my friend knows a giant Summer Glau fan, and by the time he sent her my Facebook profile picture (this picture was actually taken just on Sunday) she had already seen it. So I did some searching and it's already on Reddit and in this site.
(Devo)
I thought it was hilarious. I'm mad jelly brah. Summer has said in interviews that she isn't funny, she doesn't consider herself funny at least. She obviously has a great sense of humor. Super cool!
Even at the Calgary Expo, she said she didn't consider herself funny. She did have a great sense of humour, though. And don't worry...I'd be jealous too!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 21 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 16:30
On the opposite, i think that your post was not angry at all.
Thanks for answering, it prooves you have a great sense of humor and that you don't take yourself too seriously; we don't either if you take a look at the wiki.

The members of the site came to the conclusion that the hover hand phenomenon was exagerated. Yours was too overdone to be true indeed biggrin

May i remark that a bigger smile would have been better; look at Summer, she's having a good time after all.

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011, 16:35

JesseRolufs Post # 22 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 16:41
Quote (michelangelo)

May i remark that a bigger smile would have been better; look at Summer, she's having a good time after all.

Oh, trust me, my smile couldn't have been bigger, but the photo was just a little bit too late after we thought it was, which I think makes Summer's expression funnier.

Devo Post # 23 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 16:44
Quote (JesseRolufs)
I discovered this post because my friend knows a giant Summer Glau fan, and by the time he sent her my Facebook profile picture (this picture was actually taken just on Sunday) she had already seen it.

What happened to that 'Stop Lurking Day', Fermi? tongue happy

chrisdvanne_ Post # 24 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 16:49
Quote (JesseRolufs)
Oh, trust me, my smile couldn't have been bigger, but the photo was just a little bit too late after we thought it was, which I think makes Summer's expression funnier.

That's what we like about these type of photos : spontaneity.
The result is not always what was expected but it can be as funny or evne more.

I hope you don't mind if we ask you questions but the fact is that it has been a little frustrating reading and seeing pictures of guys and gals havin fun at the con while we were here. Thanks for sharing your impressions.

Devo Post # 25 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 16:56
Quote (JesseRolufs)
Quote (michelangelo) May i remark that a bigger smile would have been better; look at Summer, she's having a good time after all. Oh, trust me, my smile couldn't have been bigger, but the photo was just a little bit too late after we thought it was, which I think makes Summer's expression funnier.

Did you explain the hoverhand meme to her?

Was she aware of it before, or was she like ~"Hover my hand, lol wut?"~

JesseRolufs Post # 26 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 17:04
Quote (Devo)
Did you explain the hoverhand meme to her?

Was she aware of it before, or was she like ~"Hover my hand, lol wut?"~

I explained it to her. She was not aware of it (though in line, I saw it so many times) and said she's probably going to notice it all the time now.

Message edited by JesseRolufs - Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011, 17:05

chrisdvanne_ Post # 27 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 17:08
Quote (JesseRolufs)
I explained it to her. She was not aware of it (though in line, I saw it so many times) and said she's probably going to notice it all the time now.

Great info! I don't remember who said in this thread before that Summer wasn't aware of this and she did not give much attention.
As you may know Jesse, she does not surf the internet as much as we do, hence she did not know.

I bet she had a good laugh about it, you're the man!

Edit : in fact, she knows about it : the guy of Attack of the Show showed her the Combo breaker meme, but as i said, this is not important for her and she don't spent her time online. She hass a genuine and direct contact with her fans.

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011, 17:11

Devo Post # 28 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 17:17
Quote (JesseRolufs)
Quote (JesseRolufs)I explained it to her. She was not aware of it (though in line, I saw it so many times)

LOL

Quote (JesseRolufs)
and said she's probably going to notice it all the time now.

I hope she doesn't develop a complex.

Also, this could be the death knell of the hoverhand. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 29 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 17:24
Quote (Devo)
I hope she doesn't develop a complex.

Also, this could be the death knell of the hoverhand. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On the opposite, she may make all the guys or gals even more comfortable now that she knows what her "Untouchable Goddess Status" can make.

But you're wright, Jesse may have killed the Hover Hand movement.

Blazius Post # 30 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 03:45
Quote (michelangelo)
On the opposite, she may make all the guys or gals even more comfortable now that she knows what her "Untouchable Goddess Status" can make.

But you're wright, Jesse may have killed the Hover Hand movement.

Do you see what a little Summer-fan interaction was able to achieve? And it was just one person with one photo, imagine what an entire community would be capable of! If there is communication between Summer and her fans we can warn her about possible threats to her career or we can give her a feedback about what fans are enjoying about her and what they don't.

Apparently she didn't even know that the fans are respecting her so much that they dare not even touch her and she was unaware that certain websites are making fun of this.She can't even protect herself this way. Like I said before, this lack of information puts her into a disadvantageous position compared to other celebrities in my opinion. I know that we have already discussed this but this was a great example about what I was talking about.

BTW congrats to Jesse! I think that photo was a great idea.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau Hover Hand pics
Search: