menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Which character is going to be the fans favourite ?
Which character is going to be the fans favourite ?
KrelleK Post # 46 | Tuesday, 21 Dec 2010 - 01:34
Group: Friends
Quote (Fermi)
wonder when we will see the Orwell cake :P

Yeah we need a Orwell cake biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 47 | Friday, 24 Dec 2010 - 22:21
Group: Administrators
Would Orwell have been your favourite character, or would you have noticed the show if Sabrina Bolin had been casted for the role ?

Sabrina Bolin - "The Cape" Audition - Orwell

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

mr_mogwai Post # 48 | Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 - 02:31
Quote (michelangelo)
Would Orwell have been your favourite character, or would you have noticed the show if Sabrina Bolin had been casted for the role ?
Sabrina Bolin - "The Cape" Audition - Orwell

Thanks for the link, michelangelo. I wonder if there's an audition video of Summer? BTW, I think Rollo will be the fan favorite. Okay, so I'm a little biased being only 1' 2" tall. biggrin

Ok, I'm done. Somebody wanna' come move this soapbox?!

termi-ninja-tor Post # 49 | Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 - 07:23
Quote (michelangelo)

This audition video made me realize that I have no real interest in The Cape beyond Summer.

I will watch it only for her.

Hopefully, the cast and the story will appeal to me such that I will grow to like the whole show, beyond just Summer.

We'll see.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 50 | Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 - 10:15
Group: Administrators
Quote (mr_mogwai)
I wonder if there's an audition video of Summer?

I guess you've seen Wheeler's last interview; there is a passage about Summer's casting :

we had been searching and searching for Orwell and just one day in like the casting office I didn't even realize I mean and Summer walked in. And a friend of mine I was working on the show with from Berman, Braun, I mean we were both like, “Summer Glau’s here. What's - Summer Glau is here.”
So she was just great. She was fantastic and obviously perfect for the role. We hired her immediately and she will not disappoint.

Quote (mr_mogwai)
I think Rollo will be the fan favorite. Okay, so I'm a little biased being only 1' 2" tall.

Lol.
I had the same feeling once but that changed when i saw the "Little Helper" video.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Which character is going to be the fans favourite ?
Search: