menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Maps of the Firefly 'Verse
Maps of the Firefly 'Verse
TheSavior Post # 1 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 22:39
Group: Friends
Hello Friends.
Since i'm a Game Master ad my groups of players are "all-consumed" by the Firfly-thirst, i've alredy make some adventures based on the Firefly series and i'm now searching for all i can found about that 'Verse. A nice tool is this guide http://store.qmxonline.com/assets....v11.pdf but i lack a good map of the Verse so i'm planning to make my own map.
I've alredy searched around for about a week but nothing really usefoul is out there.
Someone has a good map maybe? Question never hurt^^

until now i've found just some poor maps with bad pozitioning of the planets and star, so i'm trying harder but cant find anything good. This is all i've found...

[img]http://www.fireflyfans.net/sunroomitem.asp?i=20566[/img]

Any suggestion? ^^

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

TheSavior Post # 2 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 22:51
oh yes, and i can also thanks a lot anyone who can help me in my research. I'm trying to understand which one planet from that Guide are the Core, , the Border and the rim. isnt alwais clear... ^^

Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 23:15
Group: Administrators
I'm not sure i have understood the purpose of this but good luck on your quest anyway.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TheSavior Post # 4 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 23:29
Oi Michelangelo ehehhe is simple. I'm a Game Master, and have around 30 players to make happy. They wish to play in the Firfly 'Verse, so i'm gathering informations to create a realistic game. ^^ so i need maps, data, and all i can gather, to make "real" the experience. i'm alredy recording the soundtrack to play them when time is right during the session's play ^^

Cameron

Me

chrisdvanne_ Post # 5 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 23:31
Group: Administrators
Thanks for explaining!
I'm not in the game thing. As every hobby, the players have their own language or codes; it can be difficult for someone who is not "initiated" to understand.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TheSavior Post # 6 | Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 - 23:39
heheheeh you're right. i'm a Game Master from the age of 9y, so sometime i forgot that people isnt alwais aware of our "codes" XD funny!
I'm doing this also as a part of a little contribution to this forum. i will be pleased to realize a good map of the 'Verse to post it as Artwork XD
:P i know isnt so usefoul, but for now i'm bored to wait for my lawyer, i must make something to mantain my patience XD

Cameron

Me

Granite Post # 7 | Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 - 00:23
Great work smile !

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

TheSavior Post # 8 | Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 - 00:26
i'm trying hard heheh thanks ^^

Cameron

Me

TheSavior Post # 9 | Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 - 21:51
My first attemt...more work to do, but is a start point smile

Cameron

Me

TheSavior Post # 10 | Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 - 22:20
The graphics is simple and functional by now...maybe i will add something nicier later. This is the 2nd step map...

Cameron

Me

TheSavior Post # 11 | Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 - 23:05
I'm going fast...some more sweat and i'm done...

Cameron

Me

TheSavior Post # 12 | Friday, 24 Jun 2011 - 01:25
Cool...i've done for today XD
Hope this one will be of some help ehehhe
I plan to add also the moons some other time ^^
Do you like it?

Cameron

Me

Granite Post # 13 | Friday, 24 Jun 2011 - 12:58
Great job, the level of detail map can be compared with "Dark Heresy" RPG, If you know about this game smile

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Message edited by Granite - Friday, 24 Jun 2011, 12:59

TheSavior Post # 14 | Friday, 24 Jun 2011 - 15:13
Thanks XD i will refine that map in the future. it has too much stars in the background eheheh and i whant to add also the moons and make a better graphic for the planets.

Cameron

Me

TheSavior Post # 15 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 20:39
Finally is done!
My Firefly 'Verse Map is complete, with Moons al all the rest XD cool, i like it

I post here for everyone who need to know better the 'Verse XD

Cameron

Me

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Maps of the Firefly 'Verse
Search: