menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
chrisdvanne_ Post # 46 | Friday, 19 Sep 2014 - 17:35
Group: Administrators
Looking familiar?

isotope gun in TSCC

This might interest you: Behind-the-Scenes Look at Cameron's Not Really Nuclear Gun in TSCC

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 47 | Friday, 19 Sep 2014 - 20:36
Sarah and Cameron wearing Black and white clothes, same colors as the pieces of the Go game Cameron is currently playing. Coincidence or not?

2x10 Strange Things Happen At One Two Point 1080p HD

OK, I guess the search for the three dots rubbed off on me a little bit. wacko

The1Russter Post # 48 | Saturday, 20 Sep 2014 - 00:15
Group: Writer
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Sarah and Cameron wearing Black and white clothes, same colors as the pieces of the Go game Cameron is currently playing. Coincidence or not?

2x10 Strange Things Happen At One Two Point 1080p HD

OK, I guess the search for the three dots rubbed off on me a little bit. wacko

It will take a small amount of searching, but in one of the behind the scene videos, in the style of "the making of" scenarios, the people responsible for wardrobe said they took cues from the script for choosing what the cast would wear. The example that they gave was "What he Beheld" with the young Derek and Kyle playing catch in their front yard. They selected a baseball jersey for the older Derek to wear as well.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanne_ Post # 49 | Saturday, 20 Sep 2014 - 10:21
Quote The1Russter ()
the people responsible for wardrobe said they took cues from the script for choosing what the cast would wear.

Isn't it the case for every scene?
For example in this episode involving Japanese people acting out a play in order to suck money out of the Connors, Sarah and Cameron heavy makeup evokes a lighter version of the makeup used in the Japanese Kabuki theatre; similarly, you'll notice Cameron is wearing Japanese-inspired clothes. Not to mention they are both wearing buns, also a classic from the Japanese culture.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 50 | Sunday, 21 Sep 2014 - 17:34
TSCC fan Matt unearthed a Fox Video buried in time from 2008 in which the cast and crew of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles congratulate Paul Karasick, Editor, Joel Kramer, Stunt Coordinator and James Lima and team, Visual Effects Supervisor on their emmy nominations for Outstanding Single-camera Picture Editing For A Drama Series, Outstanding Stunt Coordination and Outstanding Special Visual Effects For A Series.

Watch Josh Friedman, James Middleton, Lena Headey (on the phone), Bear McCreary, Shirley Manson, Summer Glau (at 1:35 of the video) and more wishing Paul, Joel and James good luck on Emmy night!

Read more in the news section: TSCC Emmy Congrats [Video]

robbo Post # 51 | Monday, 22 Sep 2014 - 04:07
Group: Friends
Unsolved Mysteries: 15 TV Cliffhangers

1) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008-2009)

Terminator is a series that likes to noodle with its own timeline, and Chronicles did the noodliest: Clinton-era John Connor is tossed into the future before his chance to lead the rebellion against Skynet.
In this future, the robots have won and not even Kyle Reese recognizes him.
Drastically cut short and unfortunately left fans with a wanting more "cliffhanger"

Via: RT

TSCC Promotional Photos Season 1 - 2007

chrisdvanne_ Post # 52 | Tuesday, 30 Sep 2014 - 20:25
Brendan Hines, who played Andy Good in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, talks about The Turk

chrisdvanne_ Post # 53 | Monday, 20 Oct 2014 - 17:27
This interview with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles executive producer and creator Josh Friedman was published on the producers video blog on January 16, 2009. Friedman bridges the gap between the first thirteen episodes and the back nine, offering up an exclusive preview of what's to come. He talks about the show's philosophy, the creative process, fan feedback, working with the cast and more.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 54 | Monday, 20 Oct 2014 - 17:53
This interview with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles executive producer and creator Josh Friedman was published on the producers video blog on January 23, 2009. Comes behind the scenes -- where the robots are as real as they get -- and get a special sneak peek at the production of an upcoming important scene. Introduced by Josh Friedman himself, pay close attention to the action and learn about Cromartie's name.

robbo Post # 55 | Tuesday, 04 Nov 2014 - 03:15
Big Picture, Small Screen: 20 Movie - Based TV Shows From Worst To Best

5.  'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' 

Ran: Two seasons, 2008-2009 

Highly underrated, this small-screen addition to the Terminator franchise focuses on the mother and son who'll eventually save us from those damned self-aware machines, picking up right after the Skynet shenanigans of T2. 
For fans of the movies and TV sci-fi, the show felt like a godsend: The writing was smart and respectful of the mythology without being overly reverent; the supporting cast was culled from geek-culture favorites (Firefly's Summer Glau), character actors (Deadwood's Garret Dillahunt) and Nineties alt-rock royalty (Garbage's Shirley Manson); and the creators were prescient enough to realize that if you gave (300's Lena Headey) a strong female role, she'd hit the damn thing out of the park.
(Thanks to Game of Thrones, of course, now everyone knows.) It deserved way more than two seasons - and we'll still take any single episode of this over the Terminator: Salvation movie any day. 

Via: RollingStone

chrisdvanne_ Post # 56 | Tuesday, 04 Nov 2014 - 09:34
Today I learned Victoria Cartagena, who plays Renee Montoya in FOX's Gotham, is a fan of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles smile

Victoria Cartagena attends the 'Gotham' series premiere at The New York Public Library on September 15, 2014 in New York City

Victoria Cartagena attends the 'Gotham' series premiere at The New York Public Library on September 15, 2014 in New York CityVictoria Cartagena attends the 'Gotham' series premiere at The New York Public Library on September 15, 2014 in New York City

robbo Post # 57 | Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014 - 03:10
# 56  Nice one Victoria, that's music to my ears. I see she has great taste when it boils down to TV shows, another Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles follower. She looks amazing at the 'Gotham' series premiere stylishly stunning.  smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 58 | Saturday, 13 Dec 2014 - 11:30
"Hang in there, Baby" was a popular catchphrase made by a motivational poster. The poster featured a picture of a small kitten, hanging on to a tree branch.

In Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, the human Resistance uses "Hang in there, Baby!" as a motto. One scene of episode 1.06 'Dungeons & Dragons' features a lion gnawing on a Terminator skull (see cap below). A group of time traveling Resistance fighters led by Derek Reese also use one of the original posters to hide a safe containing weapons and money in their apartment in episode 1.02 'Gnothi Seauton' (see cap below) and the phrase itself is repeated throughout the show.

Hang in there, Baby! in Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesHang in there, Baby! in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Cameron was very well aware that this poster was hiding something (because she had seen the poster/catchphrase in the tunnels in the future before) but she didn't told John. She let him find out by himself instead, as part of his training.

robbo Post # 59 | Wednesday, 21 Jan 2015 - 03:09
I recently spotted Martin Bedell (Will Rothhaar) from TSCC (Goodbye to All That).
He showed up in Grimm as Officer Jesse Acker. I don't think I have ever seen him since TSCC.
'I'll see you around, Connor.

Still of Will Rothhaar in Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesStill of Brian Austin Green, Thomas Dekker and Will Rothhaar in Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesStill of Will Rothhaar in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

chrisdvanne_ Post # 60 | Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015 - 21:08
Terminator (showing a picture to kids): "Hey, you know this guy/girl?"

Terminator (showing a picture to kids): Hey, you know this guy/girl?

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Search: