menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » What is your favorite Combo Breaker frame?
What is your favorite Combo Breaker frame?
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Tuesday, 25 Jan 2011 - 16:54
Group: Administrators
If you watched Summer Glau on Attack of the Show with Kevin Pereira, you know what i'm talking about; if you haven't, watch the whole interview here. Summer's reaction when she sees it is priceless.
But if you're too lasy to watch the interview, here's the Combo Breaker gif, made from photo ops at Dragon Con 2010:

Every Dragon-Con attendee is smiling, Summer is smiling and then suddenly...Boom, the Combo Breaker.
Summer said maybe he asked for the Terminator face.

Anyway, who is your favorite attendee (name it by the number of the frame) and why ?

I know, i know this is impossible to count the position directly on the combo so here is a link to a frame by frame picture of the gif (50 pictures) :

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Granite Post # 16 | Friday, 28 Jan 2011 - 11:10
Group: Friends
Ha-ha, exactly !

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

REG Post # 17 | Sunday, 27 May 2012 - 13:52
lol i saw that interview. her reaction is priceless smile

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

RNBM Post # 18 | Monday, 28 May 2012 - 16:53
I'm amazed fromt he 50 pictures that Summer has the same head position and face. It shows her body control. She knows exactly where her body is and is probably the reason she could pull off Cameron's emotional facial displays with the slightest of movements (having the ability to replicate the movemetns like a terminator would).

REG Post # 19 | Wednesday, 30 May 2012 - 13:21
i think that would have something to do with her ballet?

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 20 | Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013 - 01:21
I just made an awesome discovery; the man known as the Combo Breaker (real name is Brian) and the man behind that black mask (see photos below) are the same person shok

Dragon*Con, Atlanta - September 3-10 2010

Dragon*Con, Atlanta - September 3-10 2010

I wonder if Summer knew that it was the same guy when she posed with him twice at Dragon Con Atlanta 2010.

Since these photos were published, Brian has less hairs and grew a beard, probably to avoid being recognized as the Combo Breaker biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 21 | Friday, 14 Jun 2013 - 12:56
Summer explained in the Attack of the Show interview that Brian (The Combo Breaker) asked for her Terminator face. And one of Brian's friends confirmed it (thanks to KortoloB at r/SummerGlau for the heads up).

chrisdvanne_ Post # 22 | Wednesday, 04 Sep 2013 - 17:04
From the same DragonCon photo collection was this animated GIF featuring people posing with Luke Perry.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » What is your favorite Combo Breaker frame?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: