menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Summer Glau possibly in a terminator movie?
Summer Glau possibly in a terminator movie?
Jason_Connor Post # 1 | Friday, 24 Dec 2010 - 09:08
Group: Friends
So I guess I put this here? My understanding of this article is that if Gale Anne Hurd does a Terminator movie that she would want Summer in it as well

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010....let-her

Even though this aint an official announcement for a new terminator movie I think it'd be awesome if Summer was in one and could reprise her role as Cameron again

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Friday, 24 Dec 2010 - 16:57
Group: Administrators
Thanks for posting this Jason!

At this stage, everything i have red about Gale Anne Hurd rebooting the Terminator franchise is just whishful thinking.
The internet is full of so-called news. Here is another good one i've seen recently : "Mad Men stunner Christina Hendricks wants to play Wonder Woman"

I think the best for Summer Glau is that The Cape will be a success, big screen will come later (if Katherine Heigl did it why not Summer Glau ?).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Charley_Dixon Post # 3 | Friday, 24 Dec 2010 - 21:55
Group: Administrators
Thanks, Jason Connor. I like how that article ends:
There's also the fact that Hurd was involved with "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles," which I'd argue did a better job of capturing the essence of the franchise than the last two films did. Instead of continuing on with the film series in chronological order, Hurd could pull off a reboot that dives into the story's mythology in a fresh new way — and hopefully get Summer Glau on board for the film!

That's true about TSCC. I hope everything else in that quote will also be true.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

termi-ninja-tor Post # 4 | Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 - 07:39
Group: Friends
Quote (Jason_Connor)
So I guess I put this here? My understanding of this article is that if Gale Anne Hurd does a Terminator movie that she would want Summer in it as well

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010....let-her

Even though this aint an official announcement for a new terminator movie I think it'd be awesome if Summer was in one and could reprise her role as Cameron again

If I were Pacificor, I would give Gale Anne Hurd a call.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Summer Glau possibly in a terminator movie?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: