menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanne_ Post # 61 | Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013 - 10:10
Group: Administrators
Happy Birthday Kate Mulgrew! I hope she and Summer Glau will share a scene in an upcoming episode of NTSF:SD:SUV::
You can watch a previous News) for more infos on Summer's guest appearance on the show.

Kate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan and the cast and crew celebrate the 100th episode of Star Trek Voyager at Paramount Studios, Hollywood - 1998

Kate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan Star Trek Voyager 100th episode partyKate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan Star Trek Voyager 100th episode party
Kate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan Star Trek Voyager 100th episode partyKate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan Star Trek Voyager 100th episode party

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 62 | Wednesday, 01 May 2013 - 09:53
The faces of this year’s Tribeca Film Festival—including Olivia Wilde, Penn Badgley, Rosario Dawson, Psy, and more — as shot by Vanity Fair.

Beautiful photos ...and some familiar faces, including Elijah Wood, co-starring along with Summer Glau in the upcoming Peter Panzerfaust motion picture.

2013 Tribeca Film Festival2013 Tribeca Film Festival2013 Tribeca Film Festival2013 Tribeca Film Festival

2013 Tribeca Film Festival2013 Tribeca Film Festival2013 Tribeca Film Festival2013 Tribeca Film Festival

chrisdvanne_ Post # 63 | Wednesday, 08 May 2013 - 11:27
'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013

Lots of testosterone on the red carpet at the Fast and Furious 6 premiere!

click to view in larger size
Adam Deacon -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013car -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Clara Paget -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Elsa Pataky -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Gabriella Ellis -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013

Gal Gadot -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Gina Carano -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Jordana Brewster -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Justin Lin -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Kim Kold -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013

Chris Bridget -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Luke Evans -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Lyndriette Kristalsmith -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Mark Vandelli -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Michelle Rodriguez -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013

Sung-Kang -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Tyrese Gibson -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Vin Diesel -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013Vin Diesel -'Fast And Furious 6' Premiere, at Empire Leicester Square, London on May 7, 2013

It looks like Vin Diesel donned a suit but kept the boots he wore on the movie tongue

chrisdvanne_ Post # 64 | Wednesday, 15 May 2013 - 15:17
Entertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYC on May 14, 2013

Tricia Helfer - Entertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYCTricia Helfer - Entertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYCTricia Helfer - Entertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYCTricia Helfer - Entertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYCTricia Helfer - Entertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYC
Entertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYCEntertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYCEntertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYCEntertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYCEntertainment Weekly and ABC Upfront Party in NYC

chrisdvanne_ Post # 65 | Monday, 27 May 2013 - 14:54
Today I learned that two great actors were both born on May 27!

Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee, CBE, CStJ, (born 27 May 1922) is an English actor and singer. Lee initially portrayed villains and became best known for his role as Count Dracula in a string of popular Hammer Horror films. Other notable roles include Francisco Scaramanga in the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun (1974), Saruman in The Lord of the Rings film trilogy (2001–2003) and The Hobbit film trilogy (2012–2014), and Count Dooku in the final two films of the Star Wars prequel trilogy (2002, 2005).

Christopher Lee

Vincent Leonard Price, Jr. (May 27, 1911 – October 25, 1993) was an American actor, well known for his distinctive voice and serio-comic performances in a series of horror films made in the later part of his career.

Vincent PriceVincent Price

robbo Post # 66 | Monday, 27 May 2013 - 17:55
Group: Friends
vincent price what an absolute legend, his distinctive voice sent shivers down my spine, his legendary voice was on the title track of the late and much missed legendary michael jacksons thriller in 1982, also associated with the edgar allan poe adaptations, such classics as house of usher, the pit and the pendulum, tales of terror, the comedy of terrors, the raven, the masque of red death, the tomb of ligeia, and so on, plus a great selection of horror movies, such as the fly, house of wax, house on the haunted hill, and the list of his movies is endless, one of my favourites of vincent price was a film called witchfinder general, he took the part of matthew hopkins a witchhunter great movie, absolute great career vincent price had another hall of fame legend,

robbo Post # 67 | Monday, 27 May 2013 - 18:16
sir christopher lee has a similar sort of profile, as vincent price amazing really that they where born on may 27th, with them being involved in similar type of movies, christopher lee was formidable as count dracula, he was just a natural and made it his own part, those hypnotic eyes that lured the woman, mesmerising he was, everytime ye think of hammer-horror straight away that springs to mind is christopher lee, as dracula, hammer- horror wouldnt be the same without christopher lee, he must have made them a fortune in those days, as i say sir christopher lee`s movies is endless as well, films that you could watch time and time again without getting sick of them, such a great actor,

chrisdvanne_ Post # 68 | Wednesday, 12 Jun 2013 - 08:25
Happy Birthday Peter Dinklage, born on June 11, 1969 in Morristown, New Jersey, USA!

Peter Dinklage at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theatre LA Live. September 23, 2012 Los Angeles, CA

Peter Dinklage at Primetime Emmy Awards 2012Peter Dinklage at Primetime Emmy Awards 2012
Picture: Paul Smith

Peter Dinklage and Summer Glau in 'Knights of Badassdom'

KoB Trailer Screencaps

chrisdvanne_ Post # 69 | Saturday, 15 Jun 2013 - 11:41
Happy Birthday Anna Torv (Fringe), born on June 15, 1978 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Anna Torv at the 37th Annual Saturn Awards, Castaway, Burbank, CA. 06-23-11

Anna Torv at the 37th Annual Saturn Awards

Happy Birthday Neil Patrick Harris (Starship Troopers, How I Met Your Mother), born June 15, 1973 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

Neil Patrick Harris arrives at Nickelodeon's 26th Annual Kids' Choice Awards at the USC Galen Center on March 23, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA

Neil Patrick Harris at Nickelodeon's 26th Annual Kids' Choice Awards

chrisdvanne_ Post # 70 | Saturday, 22 Jun 2013 - 18:39
Happy Birthday Stephanie Jacobsen, born on June 22, 1980 in Hong Kong!

(Her mother is Portuguese and her father is Chinese-Norwegian-English.)

Click on images for larger size
15 October 2012 - Hollywood, California - Stephanie Jacobsen. 'Alex Cross' Los Angeles Premiere held at the Arclight Cinerama Dome.Stephanie Jacobsen at the CBS, CW and Showtime All-Star Party. Huntington Library, Pasadena, CA. 08-03-09Stephanie Jacobsen at the TV GUIDE Magazine's Hot List Party, SLS Hotel, Los Angeles, CA. 11-10-09

Stephanie Jacobsen played Jessie in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles..

Stephanie Jacobsen in TSCC

KevinInEngland Post # 71 | Sunday, 23 Jun 2013 - 00:54
I love her in that mini. She was an excellent actress in TSCC. Good swimmer too. They gave her an authentic plasma burn on her back when she was sunbathing alongside the swimming pool when Derek found her.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 23 Jun 2013, 00:55

robbo Post # 72 | Sunday, 23 Jun 2013 - 02:04
she was a great actress in TSCC great storylines that involved jesse and riley with a twist involved, trying to turn john against cameron which with due respect john had a rough idea on what was going on, by the time the cat was out the bag,

robbo Post # 73 | Sunday, 23 Jun 2013 - 04:34
Happy birthday Joss Whedon 49 today, born june 23, 1964 in new york city, new york, USA!

As we all know best known for great shows, such as Firefly, Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, and now of course hopefully Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, and great films such as the brilliant Serenity and most recently Avengers Assemble 2012, and now of course The Avengers 2, which hopefully will be in cinemas in 2015.
He was the one who gave Summer Glau her first acting job in Angel 3.13 'Waiting in the Wings' and for this, we will forever be grateful to him.

click on images for larger size
Buffy the Vampire Slayer the Musical Episode Screening at Paramount Pictures Los Angeles, CA Joss Whedon & James Masters Upn Stars Party Paramount Studios, LA 07/16/2001 Joss Whedon1/07/1999 Wb Tca Press Tour Ritz Carlton Pasadena, CA. Joss Whedon_sarah Michelle GellarJoss Whedon During the 26th Annual William S. Paley Television Festival's Hosting of Serenity screening at Sitges Film Festival - October 9, 2005

Director Joss Whedon at the screening of Buffy: The Musical at Paramount Studios, Hollywood, 11-02-01Party to Celebrate the Final Buffy the Vampire Slayer Series. at Miauhaus in Los Angeles, CA. 4/18/2003Angel's 100th Episode Event Paramount Studios, Hollywood, CA 12/04/03 Joss Whedon and Summer Glau on set of Firefly

Joss Whedon and Summer Glau on set of Firefly6th Annual 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Posting Board - February 15, 2003Joss Whedon and Summer Glau on set of SerenityBehind the Scenes Serenity

Serenity Premiere Los Angeles - September 22, 2005Serenity premiere London - October 5, 2005Comic-Con International San Diego - July 13, 2012Comic-Con International San Diego - July 13, 2012

Summer Glau and Joss Whedon at Comic Con, San Diego - July 23, 200423 July 2011 - San Diego, California - Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion. 5th Annual Entertainment Weekly Comic-Con Party held at The Hard Rock CafeJoss Whedon; Kristen Schaal Attend Los Angeles Premiere of 2nd Annual Dizzy Feet Foundation's Dance Gala, LA - July 28, 2012

26th Annual William S. Paley Television Festival Presents Joss Whedon, Stan Lee, Morgan Spurlock at the Director Joss Whedon on set of The AvengersJoshua Zar, Emma Bates, Nathan Fillion, Clark Gregg, Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Joss Whedon, Jillian Morgese arrives at the 'Much Ado About Nothing' LA Premiere at the Oscars Outdoors at Academy Hollywood on June 5, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA

robbo Post # 74 | Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013 - 03:05
Happy birthday Elizabeth Jean Philipps 34 today, born june 25, 1979 in oak park, illinois, usa, known professionally as Busy Philipps!

As we all know Busy played the part of Kacy Corbin, in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, 2008-2009. She was in 5 episodes as the neighbour and land lady to the Connors current residence.
A great Kacy Corbin quote: "I'm thinking, if I can breastfeed him till he`s five, maybe I can trick my body into letting me keep these boobs, nice one busy, have a great birthday,

Colin Hanks with Busy Phillips at M: I - 2 Premiere , Mann Chinese Theatre May 6, 2013Busy Phillips attending the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards Arrivals Held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California on January 26, 2013Busy Phillips, Birdie Leigh Silverstein attending the 17th Annual Dream Halloween Held at Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, California on October 30, 2010  Busy Phillips. 2nd Annual Critic's Choice Television Awards Presented by the Broadcast Television Journalists Association held at the Beverly Hilton

Message edited by robbo - Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 13:19

KevinInEngland Post # 75 | Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013 - 10:55
Nice one Robbo - she's got 2 boobs btw, suggest you edit that! Haha

MODS edit: actually that was me,chrisdvanne, who accidentally removed the "s" from robbo's message when I added photos cry

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: